A slap on titan episode 20
Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan)
2013.02.18 04:43 WawaSC Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan)
A subreddit for fans of the anime/manga "Attack on Titan" (known as "Shingeki no Kyojin" in Japan), by Hajime Isayama.
2018.10.05 07:47 MimitheGreat Dimension 20
A subreddit dedicated to Dimension 20, Dropout's TTRPG show!
2011.11.04 01:23 Kawaiijake Fullmetal Alchemist
Come post anything related to Hiromu Arakawa's Fullmetal Alchemist anime and manga franchise! Questions, discussion, analysis, fan art, cosplay, quality memes, etc. are all welcome.
2023.06.08 11:36 Suspicious-Desk-711 Ultra Pasteurized Cream Market To Witness Huge Growth By 2033
According to the Regional Research Reports, the global ultra-pasteurized cream market
size is estimated to grow from USD 7.5 billion in 2022
to reach USD 11.38 billion by 2033
at a CAGR of 4.3%
from 2023 to 2033. The growth is primarily driven by several variables about which Regional Research Reports provides comprehensive insights and estimation in the global ultra pasteurized cream market research.
The Regional Research Reports published the report on “global ultra pasteurized cream market Report 2023 – Future Growth Opportunities, Latest Technological Trends, In-depth Analysis, and Forecast To 2033” provides the futuristic vision of the global ultra pasteurized cream market along with the market size (Revenue – US$ Million) and estimates for the duration 2023 to 2033. The aforementioned research study examines various market segments in terms of source, type, application, and regional. The competitive profiles of the top vendors of ultra pasteurized cream products and their most recent developments are also included in the report. Get Full PDF Sample Copy of Report@ https://www.regionalresearchreports.com/request-sample/ultra-pasteurized-cream-market/FB-1288
Global Ultra-Pasteurized Cream Market Analysis
This report includes market size and forecast analysis for each segment - by source, type, application, and geography. Additionally, for the years 2023 to 2033, compound annual growth rates for all segments have been provided. In addition to highlighting recent market trends for ultra pasteurized cream, the study also provides information on upcoming trends that will affect demand. The global ultra pasteurized cream market report also includes annual growth rates for each segment. Additionally, the report analyses the market from the standpoint of production and provides cost overviews for the ultra pasteurized cream market as well as analyses of labor, raw material, and technology costs.
The market has been segmented by region: North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa. Under North America, the report covers the United States, Canada, and Mexico; whereas Asia Pacific includes China, Japan, India, Korea, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, and the Rest of Asia Pacific. The key countries covered under Europe include Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, and the Rest of Europe, whereas the Middle East and Africa is comprised of the Middle East, Africa, and GCC countries. The report also includes market sizes for all regions and sub-regions as of 2022 and through 2033.
This report includes information about the major players, such as overview, revenue, interview record, gross profit, business distribution, etc. These details give the consumer a better understanding of the rivals. Additionally, it details the market's competitive landscape for all significant players identified in the global ultra pasteurized cream market. Other crucial factors include the plant's location, the source of the technology, the downstream industry, and the contact details.
Top Key Players Profiled in this report are-
- Land O’ Lakes, Inc.
- Meijer Companies, Ltd.
- Rockview Family Farms
- The Kroger Co.
- Danone S.A.
- Dairy Farmers of America
- Elle Vire
- Fonterra Co-operative Group Limited
- The California Milk Advisory Board
- Safeway Inc.
Report Details: Make an Enquire before Purchase @ https://www.regionalresearchreports.com/buy-now/ultra-pasteurized-cream-market/FB-1288?opt=2950 Report Attribute Details Market Size in 2022
USD 7.5 billion Market Size in 2033
USD 11.38 billion CAGR (2023-2033)
4.3% Base Year for Estimation
2022 Historic Year
2018-2021 Forecast Period
2023-2033 Study Period
2018-2033 Quantitative Units
Revenue in USD Million and CAGR from 2023-2033 Market Factor Analysis
- Future Estimation and Forecast for the market
- PESTEL and Porter's
- SWOT Analysis
- Covid-19 Impact
- Upcoming Opportunity
- Market Attractive Index for each segment and region
- Investment pocket opportunities in the market
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- the UK
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Free 20% report customization with the purchase within a specific period. Access full Report Description, TOC, Table of Figure, Chart, etc: https://www.regionalresearchreports.com/table-of-content/ultra-pasteurized-cream-market/FB-1288
The report provides extensive information about various factors that have been studied as contributing to the market's growth trajectory. The report also outlines the challenges facing the global ultra pasteurized cream market. Moreover, it evaluates the bargaining power of suppliers and customers, the threat posed by new competitors and the threat of substitutes, and the level of market competition. The report also thoroughly examines the impact of the most recent government regulations. It summarizes the development of the ultra pasteurized cream market over the forecast periods.
Global Ultra-Pasteurized Cream Market Segmentation:
Market Segmentation: By Source
Market Segmentation: By Type
- Fresh Cream
- Whipping Cream
- Sour Cream
Market Segmentation: By Application
Regions Covered in the Global Ultra-Pasteurized Cream Market Report 2022:
- North America (the United States, Canada, and Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of South America)
- Europe (Germany, UK, Italy, France, Spain, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia New Zealand, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Rest of MEA)
The cost analysis of the global ultra pasteurized cream market was carried out, considering the cost of raw materials, labor, and manufacturing, as well as the market concentration rate, suppliers, and price trends. Other factors, such as the sourcing strategy, supply chain, and downstream buyers, have been evaluated to provide a comprehensive and in-depth view of the market. The study on market positioning will also be displayed to report clients, providing target market, brand strategy, and pricing strategy into account. Request For Report Description @ https://www.regionalresearchreports.com/industry-reports/ultra-pasteurized-cream-market/FB-1288
The report provides insights on the following pointers: Market Penetration
: Detailed study on the product portfolios of the top key players in the ultra pasteurized cream market. Product Development/Innovation
: Comprehensive insights on the upcoming innovative technologies, RD activities, and product developments in the market. Competitive Assessment
: In-depth evaluation of the market strategies and regional and business segments of the leading players in the market. Market Development
: Detailed information on emerging markets. This study examines the market for various segments across geographies. Market Diversification
: comprehensive data on new products, untapped regions, recent investments, and developments in the ultra pasteurized cream market.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- The report offers a thorough analysis of market dynamics and trends for ultra pasteurized cream, both current and future.
- Market estimations for significant market segments between 2022 and 2033 are prepared in order to conduct a thorough analysis of the ultra pasteurized cream market.
- A thorough analysis of the ultra pasteurized cream market is conducted by closely monitoring top competitors within the market framework and adhering to key product positioning.
- A detailed assessment of every region is given to identify the current market opportunities for ultra pasteurized cream.
- The report includes a forecast and analysis of the global market for the ultra pasteurized cream from 2022 to 2033.
- The report profiles and thoroughly analyze the strategies of the key players in the market to comprehend the competitive outlook of the ultra pasteurized cream market.
The key questions answered in this report –
- What will be the Market Size and Growth Rate in 2033?
- What are the major Key Factors driving Ultra Pasteurized Cream Market?
- What are the limitations and Constraints in front of the market?
- Who are the Key Players in Ultra Pasteurized Cream Market?
- What are the Technological Trending Factors fostering the market shares?
- What are the Key Potentials of Porter’s five forces model?
- What are the Opportunities for Growth in Expanding the Global Ultra Pasteurized Cream Market?
submitted by Suspicious-Desk-711
to u/Suspicious-Desk-711 [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 11:35 WisdomSkr Desert tech MDRX Micron Barrel swap?
So I want to Slap the micron handle on but I don't want to switch to a lower caliber
Am I able to just get a 11.5 308 barrel and put it on?
submitted by WisdomSkr
to Bullpups [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 11:35 bbytth How can I help my mom leave a toxic relationship?
My (23f) mom (41f) and I have always had a very strange relationship. We’ve always been extremely close, almost in an unhealthy way. She’s always leaned on me for support, ever since I was a kid, which I’ll admit has been pretty stressful at times.
My parents moved from one state to another when I was younger, leaving behind family and effectively making me the only form of support my mom had out here other than my adoptive father. When I was a senior in high school, my adoptive dad (54m) and her relationship began to crumble; they’d fight every night and because I’m so close to my mom I’d end up having to pick up the pieces. It nearly caused me to fail my senior year.
I finally managed to move out of my parents’ house when I was 20, adding a bit of separation from the entire situation and allowing myself a bit of freedom.
Unfortunately, the situation between her and my dad has only gotten worse over the past 5 years. She doesn’t leave the house anymore, she has no friends, no hobbies, she’s completely depressed. I go and check on her every now and then, as we still live in the same town, but ultimately I’ve tried to keep myself distanced from her for my own mental wellbeing.
Yesterday, I received a call from her absolutely sobbing her eyes out, rambling on about how her and my dad had gotten into yet another fight which ended up resulting in him telling her to “get her stuff and get out”. He’s threatened this multiple times in the past, even when I was in high school, so it still leaves me a bit shaken up when I hear those words.
She doesn’t have a place to stay other than my apartment and I really can’t have her stay here for more than a week. I suggested flying her out to her hometown where our family is; her sister said she’d always have a spot open for her if she needed it and they could set things in motion to get her back on her feet.
We waited a bit for both of us to calm down from the stress of the initial shock. I received a text later from her saying that “everything was fine” again. I’m torn. How long will it be before she calls me again with this same issue? Her family keeps getting ahold of me asking for updates on the situation, as they’re fully ready to help her.
I’m so sick of being caught in the middle of these fights and acting as my mother’s therapist and only support out here. I desperately want her to leave the situation she’s in, even if just for a little bit to clear her head and get some space from my dad, but I’m afraid she won’t listen to me until it’s too late. What can I do? I feel completely lost.
TL;DR Mom’s in a toxic relationship and I’m unsure of how to help her out of it.
submitted by bbytth
to relationships [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 11:34 SpecificLie6808 Wheezing feeling when breathing!
Anyone else having a feeling of wheezing on on one side of your throat? It super late at night and was just laying in bed and suddenly I started getting a weird feeling like I was about to suck something into my lungs. But I’d cough and nothing would happen no coughing up phlegm or feeling of anything moving. It was like a wheezing feeling but no wheezing sound. I don’t know if this was an asthma attack or if it was something to do with acid reflux. I took two puff of my inhaler and didn’t seem to work. Shortly after taking my inhaler I started to get pain in the Center of my chest and my stomach started to hurt pretty bad this only lasted like 20 minutes then went away the wheezing feeling has died down now after an hour of me pacing around my house because of course I also had an anxiety attack. Now that the wheezing feeling has subsided I have a pain on the right side of my throat. I’ve also been having trouble with irritation and sometime when I’m talking I have to pause because it feeling like my throat closes for a second then get really scratchy for a few seconds. I have no clue what this is and have brought up all these problem to my doctor with no avail of what it could be. I’m on PPIs and have been on them for just about two weeks and haven’t had any problems with them and was actually starting to feel so much better. Till now, I just need someone to have the same issues cause I feel very alone no one I’ve talked to with severe acid reflux have had these problems. And researching tells me nothing.
submitted by SpecificLie6808
to GERD [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 11:34 rizochem Top Pharmaceuticals Wholesaler, Distributor & Exporter Company from India
| || |Rizochem submitted by rizochem to u/rizochem [link] [comments]
is the topmost renowned third-party pharmaceuticals wholesaler
& exporter company from India
. We are given our best services since 2011. Rizochem work as a Distributor of medicines to many institutions like the Nuclear Power Corporation of India
, Hospital of India Railways
, etc. Rizochem is also exporting medicines all over the world. We are also making deals in emergency medicine and anti-cancer medicine. We are a confided-in drug distributor forever saving medications including immunizations and hormonal prescriptions internationally. We are guaranteed by the FDA
and medication regulator of India. Items that go under Branded Generic Pharmaceutical definition is our aptitude. Rizochem pharmaceutical wholesaler & exporter company provides the solution to procure even those products which are not available in India.
Rizochem is one of the famous Pharmaceutical Exporter companies from India.
Rizochem is a pharmaceutical exporter of medicine from India
that is registered with the Director-General of Foreign Trade. Rizochem pharmaceutical exporter companies have valid licenses given by the appropriate governing bodies to participate in the trading of pharmaceutical products. We export products that are individually registered with the nation where they will be dispatched. Rizochem
is assigned by the Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT). Every pharma company that wishes to engage in import-export trade with any other country requires a special IEC code for import-export. Rizochem exports only tested and approved pharmaceutical products by the governing bodies of both countries. We packed and stored our pharmaceutical products with utmost care before and during dispatch to avoid physical or chemical deterioration.
Rizochem is one of the front runners in the export of drugs and other pharma products. The demand for medical products from India is high all over the world. India is additionally known to be the greatest provider of conventional meds from one side of the planet to the other. More than 50% of the global vaccination demands are fulfilled by pharmaceutical exporter
s from India. Recent studies have revealed that India contributes to about 20% of the total pharma import and export that happens all over the world.
Why is Rizochem Indian Pharma Export the best pharmaceutical wholesaler and distributor company in India? Rizochem pharmaceutical
is mainly focused on.
- Good of Recognition
- Good of Regulations
- Good of our client Completion
- Cold chain Export with data logger
- Global Pallet packing
2023.06.08 11:34 CottonBUdy12 The 7 Year Old Boy newspaper observation
Emma is reading the file on herself, with the 7 Year Old Boy newspaper article in her car. Literally a minute later, guess who makes his debut in Storybrooke. That 7 Year Old Boy... August
The episode is True North
submitted by CottonBUdy12
to OnceUponATime [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 11:33 LoveHasDied I have literally tried everything.
I'm basically the real life version of Raj from Big Bang Theory, but in all reality I'm not as easygoing about it as him and it makes me very very depressed. I don't have one person that I'd consider myself close enough to to confide in and call a friend, I work constantly, why I'm up early for the east coast, and that leads to me having a dead social battery and broken charging port, and I have never even been able to use it. The friends I HAD in life all ostracized me once I went through a stint of bad mental health issues on top of the anxiety, also a manic depressive. People are very judgemental and don't want to be associated with mentally ill people despite all the awareness, which is great, but deep down I've been stigmatized since my bad episode in 2019, and bullied and outcasted in general through life, always the weird kid. I started going to therapy at 5 years old since early on I was a troublesome child that wanted things my way, or the highway as Limp Bizkit would say.
I have tried every known drug via my psychiatrist, or ordering unapproved research chems. Doxepin, Every SSRI available, every known and designer Benzodiazepine from dizepam all the way to the newly popular bromazolam which isn't legal, yet not illegal. Kratom, phenibut, alcohol and butyl variations, cigarettes, huffing literal airplane glue, Buspar is the worst thing invented. Nitrous oxide was my favorite but I couldn't be coherent enough to actually say anything. Cocaine, meth, adderall and other amphetamines in high doses, none of it helps. I'm hopeless, but choose life over non-existence despite being totally alone and a 28 year old hermit who owns a super nice 4 acre estate, nice car, the works, loaded and set, just nobody around here, or even on social media will talk with me and try to be friends, the social people spread rumors and shed me in a bad light, nobody in my town talks to me and I didn't do anything wrong other than attempt suicide once. I live only to see what happens, that's it.
Nobody will ever want to be my friend when they find out I'm like a Walter White without his Jesse.
submitted by LoveHasDied
to socialanxiety [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 11:32 AutoModerator [Have] Iman Gadzhi - Agency Incubator
Contact me to get Iman Gadzhi - Agency Incubator by chatting me on +44 759 388 2116 on Telegram/Whatsapp.
I have Iman Gadzhi - Agency Incubator.
Iman Gadzhi – Agency Incubator course is one of the best products on how to start a marketing agency.
Over the span of 20+ hours, Agency Incubator has training that covers EVERY
aspect of building an agency. This is almost a plug & play system with enough success stories to back it up! You name it... signing clients, running killer Facebook ads, building out your team, on-boarding clients, invoicing, sales... this course has everything covered for you!
The lessons inside Iman Gadzhi - Agency Incubator course include: 1. Foundations 2. Mindset 3. Systems & Processes 4. Finding Leads and Setting Meetings 5. Sales 6. Service Delivery 7. Operational Supremacy… … and more!
To get Iman Gadzhi - Agency Incubator contact me on: Whatsapp/Telegram: +44 759 388 2116 (Telegram: multistorecourses) Reddit DM to u/CourseAccess Email: silverlakestore[@]yandex.com (remove the brackets)
submitted by AutoModerator
to ProvideImanGadzhi [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 11:31 akutagawabae I feel like I’m drowning
I’m a college student about to graduate and transfer to a university across the country. I have one week of school left and I don’t know how I’m going to do it. I’ve been experiencing a lot of neurological issues the past year that have progressively gotten worse. I am more tired than I have ever been in my life, even on modafinil. I’m literally too tired to do my homework without significant errors by about 3pm. If I try to nap for 20 mins, I turn all of my alarms off in my sleep and wake up 3-4 hours later. I feel like I’m drowning. Went to the doctor this week, and my tongue is deviating to one side. This is usually indicative of a lesion on the nerve. Usually caused by a brain tumor, MS, stroke, etc. I’m really trying not to freak out but I’m scared. Getting an MRI soon, but in the meantime I have to try to power through school with all of this weighing on my shoulders. Not to mention, moving across the country away from any family in a couple months.
submitted by akutagawabae
to NarcolepsyModafinil [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 11:30 SuperficialNightWolf hosting fabric server bad ping
im hosting a mc fabric server for myself and friends their ping is fine 20 10 some pikes to 80
mine however 94 163 200 700
it makes no sense to me why my ping is so high when it's hosting on my network
submitted by SuperficialNightWolf
to admincraft [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 11:30 fanabba SLAP ON THE WRIST for two Muslim migrants who tortured and humiliated a Swedish teenage boy after forcing him to dance naked.
2023.06.08 11:29 cryptogeezer1337 21shares är bullish till Bitcoin!
2023.06.08 11:29 james8807 Why are we like this?
2023.06.08 11:29 cryptogeezer1337 21shares är bullish till Bitcoin!
2023.06.08 11:29 Adam-best Glass Chip & Scratch Repair Kit
Chipped windows can be a real pain, the worst part is, most of the time it's not even your fault and it ends up costing you thousands of dollars to repair.
The Glass Repair Kit will save you hundreds if not thousands on glass repair, it works on any glass, use it on your phone, windshield, windows or any crack that needs repairing. The 5-minute fix is a must-have in every junk drawer! https://zafyn.com/products/glass-chip-scratch-repair-kit
You simply apply the adhesive to the crack(s) and smooth it out using the curing strip, allow it to dry and scrape the excess resin away leaving the broken glass looking good as new.
You can also use the high-pressure vacuum function for more precision on windshields and chips, it will vacuum all the oxygen out of the cracks so our enhanced sealing injection head can generate the proper amount of pressure to force our repairing liquid deep into the damaged area. Repairing it from the inside out.
Our Glass Repair Kit features:
- High-pressure vacuum suction
- High-pressure sealing injection
- 20 Pa Shear strength repair fluid
Using our repair kit you can have your phone, windows or any glass surface looking like new again in no time. https://zafyn.com/products/glass-chip-scratch-repair-kit
submitted by Adam-best
to McrOne [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 11:28 kevinbalooga Need a friend straight out of the shower that drips water on this land of dry convos 20/M [chat]
you are a person and so am i come spend time with me dont be shy
you come into my dms with more than just a "hi" trust me i'll never end our convo with just a "bye"
i am here to make you feel all fuzzy and warm provide you with safety and keep you calm
never gonna give you up never gonna let you down never gonna let that face of yours ever have a frown
so what are you waiting for hop right in these dms are waiting for you to slide in
submitted by kevinbalooga
to MeetPeople [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 11:28 spiralintobliss REDDIT GOING DARK IS STUPID!!! DONT LISTEN TO THE POWER HUNGRY MODS!
If Reddit gives an inch they will take a mile. The mods become mods primarily because they like the power they get to use and abuse. Yes, there are some good apples. But you're naive if you think they do it all for good intentions. Moderator abuse is the bigger problem than 3rd party apps!!! So dont go dark to protest! Waste of your time! Instead...LETS GO DARK ON JUNE 20 TO PROTEST THE POWER HUNGRY MODS TRYNA FORCE REDDIT TO GIVE THEM BACK POWER THEY NEVER DESERVED IN THE FIRST PLACE!
submitted by spiralintobliss
to DeepThoughts [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 11:27 LordShadowmane Zariya Hollow: S1Ep7 - The Witch's Embrace: Threads of Fate in Shadowbrook Camp
In the enigmatic world of Zariya Hollow: A Horror Anthology, a new chapter awaits. Join us for an unprecedented journey into the heart of darkness with our longest episode yet, "The Witch's Embrace: Threads of Fate in Shadowbrook Camp." This 1 hour and 53 minutes long immersive experience will transport you to the eerie realm of Shadowbrook Camp, beneath the towering Witchcrest Peak. As Madame Ruth shuffles the tarot cards, a mesmerizing tale unfolds, intertwining the lives of Johnnie Bailey, Dr. and Mrs. Peabody, Reinhardt Hendrickson, Isaac, and Esme Levine. Secrets and mysteries abound as their destinies become inextricably linked, drawing you deeper into the shadows of Shadowbrook Camp. Prepare to be captivated by the haunting melodies of the past, as the spirits of this enigmatic town whisper their tales of love, loss, and the darkness that lurks within. Brace yourself for 1 hour and 53 minutes of suspense, as the witch's embrace tightens its grip, revealing the chilling truth that awaits. Content Warning: This episode contains themes and depictions involving queer characters. We acknowledge the unfortunate prevalence of homophobia and prejudice in today's society. We strive to portray these characters with respect and sensitivity, highlighting the diversity of human experiences. Listener discretion is advised. Uncover the secrets that lie within the darkness, as "The Witch's Embrace: Threads of Fate in Shadowbrook Camp" takes you on a gripping journey that will leave you breathless. Prepare for the unknown, for in the depths of Shadowbrook Camp, the tapestry of fate unravels, and the true power of the witch's embrace is revealed. Follow Johnnie Bailey and the other inhabitants of this eerie town as they confront their intertwined destinies and face the haunting mysteries that await them.
submitted by LordShadowmane
to podcasts [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 11:27 ArgyleDiamonds Need help to choose between 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Pro 10-core CPU (same price)
Need help to choose between 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro with M1 Pro 10-core CPU (same price) Hi everyone, I'm a computer science student looking for a new laptop, and I'm torn between the two models: the MacBook Pro 16-inch with the M1 Pro 10-core CPU and 16-core GPU, and the MacBook Pro 14-inch with the same specs. The price difference is negligible (the 16-inch is $22.73 cheaper), so it's a matter of screen size and portability. I mainly use my laptop for coding, web browsing, and entertainment. I don't care much about battery life since I always have access to power outlets. However, I do travel a lot between my hometown and the university town (twice a week, two hours by bus each way), and I also commute by bus to the university every weekday (20–30 minutes each way). I'm not sure if I should use my laptop on the bus or not, because I'm afraid it might get damaged or stolen. Is this a reasonable concern? So, which one would you recommend? The 14-inch or the 16-inch? I appreciate any advice or feedback. Thanks!
submitted by ArgyleDiamonds
to techsupport [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 11:26 fit_vivant Lessons Learned from Ironman 70.3 Victoria 2023
I did Ironman 70.3 Victoria last month (my first tri!) I wanted to give a few tips re: logistics that I didn’t see elsewhere on reddit or on the race website. This is mostly for my fellow Americans.
· There are 3 Vancouvers: Vancouver, WA, Vancouver BC, and Vancouver Island. Vancouver, WA is very far away - it’s on the WA/OR border. Victoria BC is on Vancouver Island. Vancouver BC is not. Generally, you have to take a ferry to get to Vancouver Island from the US or Canada mainland.
· The “travel tips” video on the race website tells you to take the Victoria Clipper ferry from downtown Seattle. It does not tell you the Clipper is a pedestrian-only ferry (bikes OK, but no cars.) You will need a car for the race – see “Race Site” section, below. If you plan to walk-on to the Clipper and rent a car in Victoria, I recommend planning this a few months in advance. UbeLyft is not available in Victoria. Clipper tickets are $100+ and sell out very quickly in the summer.
· There is a car ferry to Victoria from Port Angeles, WA (Blackball/Coho ferry). There are currently only 3 boats per day; 8am, 12:45pm and 5:15pm. It costs about $80 each way. You’re charged a nominal fee (about $12) when making the reservation, then pay the rest when you arrive at the ferry dock. You are required to be at the dock a minimum of 60 minutes before the boat’s departure time (unless you are a walk-on). 60 min before departure, they start letting the standby cars on. 25 spots are reserved for standby cars (first come first served); then they start giving away spots of those who had reservations but have not yet arrived.
· Prior to all of this, in order to get from Seattle to Port Angeles, you need to take a WA state ferry from downtown Seattle across Puget Sound. There are several cities you can take the ferry to, namely: Bainbridge Island, Bremerton, and Kingston. When selecting a ferry and buying tickets, note that some of these boats may be pedestrian-only, so pay attention.
· Furthermore, WA state ferries are named after other cities in WA that they are not sailing to. For example: the ferries from Seattle to Bainbridge Island are called the “Wenatchee” and the “Tacoma”; the ferry to Bremerton is the “Walla Walla.”
· The WA State ferries are typically running 30-40 min behind schedule, but the website lists the precise timeframes of delays.
· Alternatively, you can (and should) drive around Puget Sound. Because you have to drive south to go north, this can take 2.5+ hours.
· I bought my Blackball/Coho ticket a month before the race. Only the Friday 8am boat had available tickets at that point. I arrived 20 (not 60) minutes before departure. Cars had started lining up to get in the standby line at 6:30am. I couldn’t get on the 8am or 12:45 boat. I barely got onto 5:15pm.
· Returning home, passengers are required to be at the ferry dock in Victoria BC 90 minutes prior to departure. If you stay in a hotel on the inner harbodowntown, it’s at least very close by.
The Race Site:
· The race site is located about 7 miles from the inner harbodowntown Victoria (which is where any/all ferries will let you off). The only realistic way to get to the race site from the inner harbor (especially at 4:30am) is to drive.
· There aren’t many hotels near the race site. You may be able to find a motel or an Airbnb, but it will still be 2-4 miles from the race site. There are exactly two houses at the race site. One of those homeowners owns a ton of acres behind his house, and sells parking spots for $100. You would have enteexit privileges all weekend. I think he can accommodate 100+ cars.
· The other house, next door, appeared to be rented out by a team.
· The only source for drinking water (for spectators) that I could find at the race site was a single water fountain near the swim start. There was also a single food truck (Greek) that was selling bottled water, but I imagine supply becomes limited.
Check-in & Race Day – Site Logistics:
· Bring water and a lunch to check-in. See notes above re: water availability.
· Ironman water bottles sold out almost immediately.
· Spectators must be able-bodied, and ideally, physically fit. A lot of walking is required, as several gates/barriers are set up all around the course. I saw some younger people hopping the gates and bushwhacking to get from point to point (e.g. from the swim start to the swim finish). Otherwise there’s lots of walking through a maze.
· The 3 parking lots are each about 2 miles from the race site. There are school bus shuttles, which require some waiting.
· Porta-potties are abundant for athletes and spectators (separate).
· The park has a new bathroom that was built this year, however, at race check-in the sinks were already completely clogged with sand from swimmers. I imagine race day was worse. Public swimming still occurs during check-in and on race day (mostly families of athletes). The public swim area is roped/buoyed off.
· Spectators should bring lunch/snacks, lots of water, clothing layers (a packable down jacket is ideal), and something to sit on. If you care about your spectator, you should prep these things for them in advance. They will be spending 5-8 hours at the park, waiting for you. If they aren't triathletes or into socializing with them, they should bring a book. Families with young children and/or dogs swam and and played on the playground (near the swimming area) all day. This probably sounds like a nightmare to most Americans, but I noticed during my whole trip that Canadian children seem more precocious and well-behaved, and the dogs more mellow. It seemed to rub off on the Americans kids and dogs, respectively.
· Check in is very time-consuming unless you are a seasoned triathlete and/or have a partnespectator who is.
· You absolutely cannot leave your car unattended while you check-in your bike. If you are alone (i.e., don’t have another driver in your car), you have to give the race officials your bike, go park your car in the lot 2 miles away, shuttle back (which involves lots of waiting), check-in, get your timing chip, bib, and wristband, go thru the expo (it's thankfully small), bring your bike to the transition, and set up your transition area. A pre-race briefing is required (offered about every 1-2 hours). I also did a swim course recon.
· I also stayed for what was listed as a “swim clinic” (optional) - which turned out to be a lecture by Lance Watson with Life Sport Coaching. This was incredibly useful and single handedly calmed all of my nerves about swimming.
The race itself
· All 3 legs of the course are beautiful.
· The run isn’t flat. There are a few little hills. There are also some significant tree roots. I tripped a few times, and saw one older athlete take a tumble.
· I wore normal race-day running shoes. One guy ran it barefoot. I'm not sure how.
· There is lots of course support for all 3 legs. I was surprised (and comforted) by how many support vehicles were on the bike course.
Anyway, I hope this helps someone who plans to do the race in the future! Thank you for coming to my TED talk;)
submitted by fit_vivant
to triathlon [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 11:26 Beneficial-Article67 Nearly puked during first time doing CF
First time at a gym yesterday at 26 years of age, embarrassing I know. When I got there my coach introduced me to the Baseline workout I'd be doing. 7 mins to do 500m row, 40 air squats, 30 sit ups, 20 push ups and 10 pull ups.
We went through each exercise before hand and showed me how to use the rower, right form to do each, corrected my feet elevation on the squats and done some assisted pull ups. After all this my legs were already burning from doing the squats. But we then started the timer and and I got going.
Went through the rower and was getting fatigued at the last 100m, started the squats and was wrecked after like 20. My legs were gone and I was losing form and my back was arching. I managed to get through them and after 7 or so sit ups I could feel nausea. I tried to do like 2 more but I told my coach I felt like I was gonna throw up. We stopped there and I got some air and recovered.
We called it a day there, in total was around 45 mins. I felt like I was gonna fall with each step I took. Next morning (today) my legs are in agony. My next class is tomorrow and I can't wait. I know it's embarrassing to step because I feel like I'm gonna puke, but happy I pushed myself to that point and happy we know my baseline. It can be scaled down now or tomorrow we can try a different workout. Either way it was some experience!
submitted by Beneficial-Article67
to crossfit [link] [comments]
2023.06.08 11:26 tartar-buildup B1538 - Export Finance & Project Investment Bill - Amendment Division
Due to its length, this Bill can be found here.
Firstly I want to say that this is a bill that has seen great passion and dedication by my colleagues who have worked relentlessly on contributing in their various areas of specialisation for what is a very esoteric and at times ‘finicky’ topic to address. Nonetheless, the contents of the bill they have produced is one we are proud of as this Government works its way to achieve its goals.
The Export Credit Agency of UK Export Finance has been under-utilised, if not forgotten by previous Governments. This is a key instrument in aiding economic growth and development, especially when productivity is a big drawback on the British economy. Our party made a promise to address the structural challenges to our economy and here we deliver directly to fix that. This bill emboldens our export finance agency to not just provide support to UK exporters, but allows us to finance crucial overseas project investment feeding into our own and global development goals.
Part 1 of this bill deals with the nature of export finance. We move in this part to make sure exporters (suppliers) get the immediate access to finance to spend and reinvest on key capital projects in which that finance would not be available for the likes of 90 to 120 days. Subsequently bringing a continuous and positive growth program that sees market development and improved business connections. By no means is this a form of state aid that grants the competing advantage within an industry regarding the production of goods or services against rivals, but allows for immediate credit and export guarantees through loans and not subsidies.
In regards to SMEs, export finance is undoubtedly an ideal way to help small and medium sized businesses that need the funds but have limited banking facilities and credit history. Key to Conservative policy is that unlocking of economic potential and the core value of equality of opportunity which is why this Government is fully launching itself in support of the backbone of our economy, which are small and medium sized enterprises.
What is key in such a redefining and emboldening of British investment capabilities is our commitment to net-zero and environmental sustainability which is why we will be ending any and all UKEF support for the fossil fuel industry in the coming months. This Government will move to utilise Export Finance and project investment underpinned by said sustainability goals and environmental commitments.
Part 2 of the bill focuses itself on the capabilities for project finance investment. We make thorough provisions that base itself around categorising sector areas (see Schedules 5, 6 and 7) deemed necessary for environmental impact assessments. By ensuring our project finance investments not only comply with environmental and social regulations but are thoroughly assessed for their impact, this Government works towards mutual sustainability goals.
We further go to provide the necessary provisions such as the adoption of the equator principles in the operations of UKEF - in accordance with 116 financial institutions across 37 countries. This is a necessary framework for all forms of financial institutions involved in project finance to ensure the necessary environmental, social and regulatory policy frameworks are in place when supporting global project development. This Government is committed to ensuring that all practices within our financial sector are in accordance with responsible and cooperative management practices. They further go to promote a common framework for global social and environmental standards in which developmental banks and export credit agencies (such as UKEF) increasingly draw on OECD common approaches.
Outlined by various corporations, international organisations and governing bodies, it is understandable that green finance will play a crucial role in global sustainable development and aiding the combat of climate change. The World Economic Forum estimates the value of green finance to reach $2.36 trillion this year in order to meet the needs of environmentalism and economic growth alongside it. Currently the USA and China, lead in this alongside the European Union implementing a green finance plan. Our Export Finance scheme is one that aligns itself with a clean growth strategy that helps further green and sustainable development, not just in Britain but globally. In a globalised world through promoting and facilitating a sustainable development plan in regards to our exports we help contribute to fostering more sustainable economic development internationally and projecting our values on this matter. This Government is proud to bring forward such an achievement in establishing and providing the means to promote and develop the necessary provisions for reaching sustainability in economic growth driven through export.
Amend the following Section titles to read:
Section 7: Transactions of Overseas Buyers
Section 8: Definitions
Section 9: Establishment of Project Categorisation
Section 10: Aims of Environmental Impact Assessments
Section 11: Project Environmental Impact Assessments Stipulations
Section 12: Adherence to The Equator Principles
Section 13: Powers of the Secretary of State in Project Investment
Section 14: Sustainable Development
Section 15: Extent, Commencement, and Short Title
EN: There is an accident in the numbering of the Bill as ‘Section 6’ is copied twice by mistake, the second Section 6 really should be Section 7, so this is just reordering the titles following to fit.
This Amendment is moved in the name of u/Hobnob88
Amend Section 2: subsection 3 to read:
(3) UK Export Finance’s mission shall be to advance prosperity by promoting UK exports through finance or insurance, adhering to the OECD Arrangement.
Amend Section 4: subsection 2(d) to read:
(d) a requirement that social, environmental, country and human risk due diligence processes are carried out by UKEF and any supporting agencies, in accordance to the OECD Agreement. Amend Section 5: subsection 4(a) to read:
(a) the Loan Agreement is to require UKEF Supported Exporters to offer overseas buyers a minimum fixed interest rate offer (CIRR) valid for four months, and Amend Section 5: subsection 4 to include 4(c):
(c) UKEF Supported exporters are to charge no less than the minimum premium rate for credit risk developed by UKEF to cover non-repayment risk. Amend Section 6: subsection 4 to read:
(4) UK Export Finance is to provide immediate loans of no more than 80% of an individual applicant's owed invoice value, excluding local costs.
Amend Section 7: subsection 1(a) to read:
(a) transfer the remaining invoice value of up to 20% (see Section 6: subsection 4) back to the UKEF Supported Exporter, minus the pre-agreed service fee of Section 5: subsection 4b. Amend Section 13: subsection 1 to include:
(c) to include UK Export Finance project support (in accordance with the entirety of this Act) within global project development frameworks requiring they too adhere to the Equator Principles. EN: As the main author of the Bill, I noticed areas to improve greater wording clarity. Furthermore allowing the project investment scheme to be a part of eligible global project development frameworks such as the Blue-Dot-Network, or UN development operations by revising scope and framework adherence.
This Amendment is moved in the name of u/Hobnob88
This Division shall end on 10 June, 10pm BST
Peers may vote Content, Not Content, or Present.
Clear the Bar!
submitted by tartar-buildup
to MHOLVote [link] [comments]