Florida lottery - pick 3 history
2008.01.25 08:27 History
/History is a place for discussions about history. Feel free to submit interesting articles, tell us about this cool book you just read, or start a discussion about who everyone's favorite figure of minor French nobility is! ------------------------------------------------------------ This is a somewhat more serious subreddit compared to many others. Make sure to familiarize yourself with our rules and guidelines before participating. Thanks!
2008.12.14 03:12 Morocco - المغرب - ⵍⵎⵖⵔⵉⴱ
This community is for discussions, news and all things related to Morocco.
2008.01.25 04:36 Podcasts - discover, discuss, review
podcasts: a subreddit to discover, discuss, and review podcasts with other podcast enthusiasts. As part of this mission, podcasts is curated to promote respectful and on-topic discussions. This is not a place to promote your podcast.
2023.06.09 23:09 gabriel_laurels Should I sell him for 13M?
2023.06.09 23:00 GummyBearsRScary Older flp files don't contain Mod Wheel as a Remote Control thus my Mod Wheel doesn't work on older tracks.
| || | submitted by GummyBearsRScary to FL_Studio [link] [comments]
As I'm messing with older tracks I'm finding that my Mod Wheel doesn't work. When I start a new project I can go to Browser>Current Project > Remote Control and see these settings: New Project Remote Control Settings
However, my older FLP files don't have anything like this in the current project browser:
None of those Omni controllers show up on older FLP's
I've gone into the Remote Control labeled "Omni - Mod Wheel (Wrapper)" and tried copying the same port, chan, and ctrl. However, it does not make the mod wheel work. The mod wheel works perfectly fine on all flp's that have the Omni-ModWheel Controller in them.
Has anyone ever seen this before and is there a way to add a remote control such as the ones that are created when I make a new project?
2023.06.09 23:00 texwarhawk Pick 'Em: Dynamo v. Los Angeles FC - 06/10/2023
put up another 20+ point match to cut u/Poptwo1234
's lead to only 5 points. Elsewhere, u/texwarhawk
broke the 5th place tie with u/Orange_crocs_army
as they passed u/cmortis
for 4th place. u/Zekozeke06
for 8th and u/Trent_Tiger
Matches continue to come quick so don't forget to post. Still anyone's race with over half the season remaining. Good Luck & Go Dynamo!
Continuing last year's rule - edits will result in comment invalidation. So if you want to make any edits to your picks, they must be done in a new reply to your comment! Everyone can view the scoring document and are free to DM me with any issues/questions! If you'd like to help out with threads or scoring, send me a DM.
| ||Player ||Points w/ 2 Lowest Dropped ||Overall Points ||Points From Last Match |
|1st ||Poptwo1234 ||330 ||339 ||11 |
|2nd ||nowaygreg ||325 ||348 ||20 |
|3rd ||36ers ||305 ||325 ||15 |
|4th ||texwarhawk ||287 ||305 ||15 |
|5th (tied) ||cmortis ||286 ||286 ||8 |
|5th (tied) ||Orange_crocs_army ||280 ||292 ||6 |
|7th ||Christopherdr97 ||228 ||228 ||14 |
|8th ||Zekozeke06 ||221 ||221 ||13 |
|9th ||ZacAce316 ||218 ||218 ||19 |
|10th ||Few-Seaweed-8569 ||195 ||195 ||0 |
|11th ||Houstopia ||118 ||118 ||16 |
|12th ||OttoAirford ||97 ||97 ||15 |
|13th ||Trent_Tiger ||75 ||75 ||14 |
|14th ||gunnerSmate45 ||72 ||72 ||0 |
|15th ||infernalyle ||50 ||50 ||0 |
|16th ||thebroishere1217 ||40 ||40 ||0 |
|17th ||WeedMan4200000000 ||20 ||20 ||0 |
|18th ||megDpony ||18 ||18 ||0 |
|19th ||sidneywatt ||10 ||10 ||0 |
|20th ||Jamesunderwood2255 ||9 ||9 ||0 |
|21st ||Overthetop47mc ||8 ||8 ||0 |
|22nd ||hackaloschack ||5 ||5 ||0 |
Good luck, and LET'S GO DYNAMO!!!
Categories and Scoring
10 points - Predicting the correct scoreline (i.e. Dynamo 3:1 FC Dallas, Dynamo 1:0 FC Dallas, etc.)
5 points - Predicting the correct outcome (i.e. Dynamo win, draw, etc.)
5 points - Correctly predicting the Dynamo MOTM (according to whoscored.com
3 points - Correctly predicting the attendance +/- 500 people, 1 point for +/- 1000
3 points - Correctly guessing any of the goalscorer(s), regardless of team
2 points for guessing a correct yellow, 5 points if they get 2 yellows, 10 if they get a straight red. (List three players total
from either team)
1 point - For correctly guessing each player in the Dynamo starting XI (1 pt/player); if you get all 11 players correct, then you get 5 bonus points
*Lowest 2 scores are dropped. Scores will be dropped following the 3rd match.*
Score: Dynamo 3 - 1 Minnesota
Dynamo MOTM: Carrasquilla
Goal scorers: Urruti, Picault, Dorsey/Hunou
Cards: Hadebe; Dibassy, Gasper
------- Picault ------- Urruti ----- Dorsey -------
---- Carrasquilla ----- Ceren ------ Vera -------
--- Lundkvist - Hadebe - Parker - Valentin -
-------------------------- Maric -----------------------
submitted by texwarhawk
to dynamo [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 23:00 Kelvin_Inman I’m pretty excited about today’s haul…
2023.06.09 22:57 jeremy_thegent This day in Lakers history: June 9, 1987 - In the 3rd Bird Finals matchup, Magic steals Game 4 at the Garden with a baby sky-hook while Bird misses at the buzzer to give L.A. a 3-1 series lead
2023.06.09 22:56 bigM337 My spouse wants a list of the issues that make my belief in the truth claims impossible
So I wrote this. Recycled ideas, but eventually all of this will be cited. It's basically my own CES Letter. The formatting is weird because this is coming over from Notion.
I had to write this out to start my own deconstruction anyway, but giving it to my spouse will be interesting. Read it if you want. Critique it if you want. I just had to get this out into the universe.
Disavowed teachings and behavior of former prophets and leaders.
- The concept that the Church can lie to you
- Rather than being told the entire truth about Joseph Smith’s death, we are told that he is innocent of any crime and that he went to deliver himself up. The truth of the matter is, Joseph Smith was in jail for destroying the property of William Law, who was creating a newspaper called the Nauvoo Expositor. He ordered the printing press be destroyed and violated the first amendment, as well as destroying another’s property. The newspaper exposed polygamy and many of the other immoralities of the Church. On the surface, this lie doesn’t seem egregious, but D&C 135 section mentions that Joseph was a martyr for the religion, and I was always taught this. However, he didn’t deliver himself up to be killed and it wasn’t because he was a “mormon”; it was because he broke the law and had angered a mob. All of this was a direct result of him practicing polygamy and yielding so much power.
- The method of translating the Book of Mormon was largely misrepresented to me as a youth, missionary, and young adult. I was always taught, whether through art or articles, that Joseph used the Gold Plates to translate the Book of Mormon.
- However, upon widespread discovery of further quotes and scrutiny, in 2014 the Church admitted that the translation was done through a rock and a hat. This is justified by quoting the Book of Mormon where it talks about bringing forth a stone to shine forth in the darkness. (Alma 37:23-24). The methods of translation accounts differ from each other. Martin Harris saying they were done by sitting across the table. Oliver Cowdery saying it was done by the urim and thummim or two stones and spectacles. To be clear, I am okay with some ambiguity surrounding the translation, or it being by the power of God. What I’m not okay with is the church deceiving how it was done until the internet era forced them to release the Gospel Topic Essays on this subject.
- The implementation of polygamy. a. Left ambiguous for a reason. How Joseph Smith, Brigham Young, Wilford Woodruff, Heber C. Kimball and many other high ranking church members took many wives including teenage wives. The church’s essay on this topic refers to Helen Mar Kimball, a 14 year old, as “several months before her 15th birthday.” In fact, they even say that Helen said it was for “eternity alone” but that is an out of context poem from Helen’s journal. There is no proof of sexual relations, but there are proof in many other relatoinships, including Fanny Alger, Joseph’s first “wife” that Oliver Cowdery called a filthy affair. He was excommunicated partly due to that statement. b. Joseph Smith wrote a letter to 19-year old Nancy Rigdon propositioning her to marry him after she denied his appeal in 1842. This letter is quoted in General Conference many times over the years, “Happiness is the object and design of our existence, and will be the end thereof if we pursue the path that leads to it; and this path is virtue, uprightness, faithfulness, holiness, and keeping all the commandments of God.” He then goes on to tell her that we cannot obey the commandments if we don’t know them and what seems wrong, can actually be right in certain circumstances. He quotes the times God has contradicted Himself in the scriptures. This letter is gross. Note that it comes right before the plural marriage revelation D&C 132. c. Joseph claimed that an angel with a drawn sword made him marry Zina Huntington Jacobs, despite her engagement to Henry Jacobs. He sent Henry on missions. She did stay faithful and was eventually sealed to Brigham Young, who also subsequently sent Henry Jacobs on missions. d. This doesn’t even take into account the actions of preceeding prophets who were married to dozens of women, sealed to hundreds, and many of them were underage. Wilford Woodruff for instance sealed himself to a 6 year old girl who had passed away, inexplicably. Maybe he didn’t know? Maybe he did? Who knows.
- D&C 132- Joseph Smith was sealed to over 20 wives before being sealed to Emma. He denied being polygamous publicly multiple times and the relief society (of which, Emma was president) wrote a letter condemning polygamy, while one of the presidency members was sealed to Joseph.
- Law of Sarah was violated before it was ever implemented
- Joseph performing a second marriage to the Whitney sisters after Emma approved it.
- Women must be virgins, while Joseph was married to other married women (at least 2).
- Abraham was not commanded by God to practice plural marriage, he was asked by Sarah to marry Hagoth because Sarah was barren.
- Additionally, Jacob condemns polygamy in the Book of Mormon but then God okays it in the D&C 132, both of them specifically citing the examples of Soloman and David.
- Plural marriage is the “new and everlasting covenant” implying that plural marriage in the celestial kingdom will be the new and everlasting covenant and required.
- 5. Historicity of the Book of Abraham There is an entire Gospel Topics Essay on this but the background is as follows. A guy named Michael Chandler shows up in Kirland with mummies and a bunch of scrolls. They were unearthed by Napoleon’s raiding of the Egyptian catacombs. Joseph believes that they are scrolls that contained writings of Abraham. He begins translation in 1835 and publishes it in May of 1842. The odds that these mummies, coming from a salesman who had a lot to gain, containing the written word of Abraham has always seemed really fortunate. In the Pearl of Great Price, the heading says they are penned by “the hand of Abraham” but according to scholars in and out of the church, they were written much later. “These fragments date to between the third century B.C.E. and the first century C.E., long after Abraham lived.” Not only is it not written by Abraham’s hand, it is also not anything to do with Abraham. In Joseph’s time, the Rosetta Stone had not been widely discovered. He began translating this book and now, experts know that these are standard funerary texts. The Facsimiles (pictures) have nothing to do with the sacrifice of Abraham. Everyone virtually agrees that what is on the remains of the scroll (most of which was lost in the Chicago fire but then recovered), is not what Joseph translated. This casts a large shadow of doubt on Joseph’s ability to translate. The Church is admitting that Joseph translated incorrectly. The only way to reconcile this is that Joseph used these scrolls to channel the Spirit to record what is in the Book of Abraham today. The doctrines in Abraham largely expand on the Genesis story but go deeper in doctrines about plurality of Gods and the creation of the universe and stars. Some of this goes against the Book of Mormon’s view of God. The Authenticity of the Book of Mormon
- This is arguably the largest domino that needs to stay in place. Here are a few quotes demonstrating the absolute necessity of the Book of Mormon being an authentic history of the peoples on this continent.
- “The Book of Mormon is God’s compelling witness of the divinity of Jesus Christ, the prophetic calling of Joseph Smith, and the absolute truth of this Church.” - Tad R. Callister
- “The Book of Mormon is the most important religious text to be revealed from God to man ‘since the writings of the New Testament were compiled nearly two millennia ago.’ Joseph Smith declared the Book of Mormon to be “the most correct of any book on earth, and the keystone of our religion.” It is the only book that the Lord Himself has testified to be true.” - President Nelson
- “I testify that one cannot come to full faith in this latter-day work—and thereby find the fullest measure of peace and comfort in these, our times—until he or she embraces the divinity of the Book of Mormon and the Lord Jesus Christ, of whom it testifies…and if he or she leaves this Church, it must be done by crawling over or under or around the Book of Mormon to make that exit. In that sense the book is what Christ Himself was said to be: “a stone of stumbling, … a rock of offence,” a barrier in the path of one who wishes not to believe in this work.” - Jeffrey R. Holland.
- "All that we have, all that we do hinge on the truth of that account of the boy Joseph Smith. If it is true, then everything that we have in this Church is true and is more precious and worth more than anything else on earth. If it is false, we are engaged in the greatest fraud that was ever perpetrated on earth.” - Gordon B Hinckley
- So with all that being said, this is my biggest stumbling block. I will begin with my own issues with the book that happened long before I was ever introduced to anything outside of approved Church material.
- The Sermon on the Mount given to the Nephites in 3 Nephi matches almost exactly to the one given in Matthew, with slight changes. He sets up a church similar to the one set up with Peter. But, the only issue is years later, Joseph Smith writes the JST and corrects different things in the Matthew version of the Sermon. But, if the Book of Mormon is the most correct book on earth, wouldn’t the writings have been exactly what the Savior meant?
- 2 Nephi 3 - Book of Mormon writes Joseph into the text relating a prophecy given to Joseph in Egypt, saying that a choice seer will be raised up and he will be named the Joseph after his father. 2 Nephi 3: 14-16
- There is a huge time lapse between Jarom and Omni to get us into Mosiah. 399 BC to 130 BC. The prophets basically write nothing and it seems like it’s just a transition to get to Mosiah.
- Ammon chopping off a ton of arms and all the people bring them to the king. The story of Ammon in general is crazy. The King is struck down for 3 days and his wife thinks he is dead. Then, Ammon converts this king who then goes and rescues Ammon’s brothers from another king.
- Other direct copies from the New Testament and Paul specifically found in the Book of Mormon. Moroni 7 is basically the same phrasing and concepts taught in 1 Corinthians 13. 2 Nephi 4:17 says “O wrteched man that I am” matches exactly to Romans 7:24.
- Alma the Younger’s story mirrors Paul the apostles history almost exactly. Both are destroying the church, get struck down by an Angel, go on to become amazing missionaries and even both appear before King’s and wicked people.
- The concepts taught in the Book of Mormon are basically christian. They are practicing Christianity as soon as middle of Mosiah, which is like 100BC. They are baptizing and confirming with the Holy Ghost. However, since Christ hadn’t fulfilled the law of Moses and they should’ve been practicing the Mosaic law. The book contains basically zero Mosaic and Hebrew traditions, which Lehi and his family would have been sharply familiar with. Instead, they practice Christianity before Jesus had even been born or practiced the Atonement.
- Joseph Smith almost never quotes from it. In fact, I’ve searched and searched and only found him reference it maybe once or twice. If this book is so important, shouldn’t it had been quoted from extensively. It doesn’t become a huge focus until basically the 1980s with Ezra Taft Benson started “flooding the earth with the Book of Mormon.” I’ve read Brigham Young’s entire Discourses of Brigham Young and he rarely mentions the Book of Mormon. While this proves very little, it just intensifies the idea to me that Joseph wrote it and did not consider it authentic scripture, even for himself.
- King Zedekiah Problem - The timeline of when Nephi left Jerusalem in the reign of King Zedekiah in preparation for the destruction of Jerusalem. But, King Nebuchednezzar had already invaded Judah twice by 599BC., two years prior to the Book of Mormon. He then Installed Zedekiah (formerly known as Mattaniah) as King of Jerusalem (2 Kings 24:11-18). So what does this mean?
- I will leave out the potential influences here because I do not think they are helpful nor likely to be true source material for the Book of Mormon. I think they are largely speculation and created just to create doubt without much validity or true sources. Do we know if Joseph accessed these works? Not really. But, it’s possible. There are a myriad of other problems with the Book of Mormon when examined scientifically, but that doesn’t really bother me so much. The church has an essay on DNA of Israelites not being in “Lamanite” or native american blood, despite many church leaders preaching that for years. It’s even included in the Book of Mormon title page until like 2006 or something. Additionally, Joseph Smith almost never quotes or teaches from the Book of Mormon. If it’s the most correct book of any on the earth, why is he not basing his sermons off these stories and scriptures?
- The Book of Mormon require that 3 key events from the Bible be literal events: a global flood in the times of Noah that covered the entire earth, Adam and Eve in the garden, and different languages occuring because God cursed people at the Tower of Babel.
- When I read the Book of Mormon, if I view it from a purely protestant view, it matches up doctrinally. In fact, it matches more purely with a presbyterian or methodist view of the atonement and doctrines (including the original trinitarian concepts taught in the Book before changes by Joseph Smith in 1837, eight years after the Book of Mormon was published and his first vision account that mentions God and Jesus being separate beings)
- The Charles Anthon Story is posed as a faith promoting story and prophecy fulfillment of Isaiah 29:11-12, where the learned wouldn’t be able to read a sealed book. So here’s the Church Narrative as found in JSH.
- Once i take off my believing member hat and look at this story objectively, it looks to me like complete and total BS. I am honestly insulted that this was taught and passed off to me as some amazing prophecy of Isaiah that was passed on to me.
- Brigham Young
- Adam-God theory was taught in the temple and considered straight doctrine by the “prophet” Brigham Young.
- Blood Atonement was also taught in the early Utah days
- Brigham taught that no man can receive the highest exaltation without taking on extra wives.
- Brigham young definitely was in approval (either before or after) of the Mountain Meadows Massacre, which is the slaughtering of innocent immigrants heading west. They luckily spared the smallest children and raised them Mormon. He scapegoated John D Lee who suffered the death penalty, despite being rewarded with “wives” by Brigham Young prior to that. Hmmmm
- Blacks and the Priesthood
- So so so many quotes could go under here talking about how black people would never receive priesthood or temple covenants. The list could go on. I don’t need to repeat them all but in the Gospel Topics Essays, the Church disavows all racist teachings from the past.
- Book of Mormon and Abraham still talk about the curse of dark skin. The Lamanites are cursed but then will become “white and delightsome” as they repent (according to Spencer W. Kimball)
- How many prophets were completely wrong on this topic? Even after the Civil Rights movement which was going on 15 years earlier. The Church always seeems to be a step behind.
- Again, I could write a book on how much early leaders emphasized the heavenly requirement for a man to have multiple wives.
- Wilford Woodruff was sealed to like a 200 something wives on his birthday, including a six year old who had passed away. This can be found on FamilySearch
- The leaders of the Church didn’t stop practicing polygamy until around 1910, which is 20 years after the Manifesto, forced upon them by the US Government. This policy change wasn’t inspiration — to was a matter of the Mormons keeping their stuff or not.
- Age of the Earth — Joseph Smith says that the earth has a temporal existence of 7,000 years before it will receive it’s eternal glory. This was a common thought back then and ties back into the Old Testament timeline. I was taught this in Seminary. Going back to Adam and Seth, then to Abraham and to modern day. It all lines up so that the Second Coming will be happening soon.
- Adam + Eve — This one is very hard for me to get past because the proof is indisputable: human life did not begin 6,000 years ago by two human beings. There was physical death long before it was introduced by the partaking of the forbidden fruit. It is fact. To deny it would be like denying that the Earth is round or orbits the Sun. So is this an allegory? Well Joseph Smith down to current general authorities have taught that this is LITERAL. The temple clearly emphasizes this. This is something BIG to get wrong. Considering Joseph Smith taught that it happened in the garden of Eden which was in Missouri.
- Noah’s Ark — This has to be literal as it is in the Book of Mormon as a fact. It’s also been “revealed” to have been a literal, global flood that covered the earth and cleansed the earth of all inhabitants. We also have doctrine in our church that says modern day revelation has confirmed this fact. But, this “story” is largely based on the Babylonian tale “The Epic of Gilgamesh.” It was recorded before the Hebrew Bible recorded the tale of Noah. The stories are earily similar and there are so many throughout other cultures of a great flood. Maybe that makes it more likely? Or maybe it was just a prevailing thought in that time period. Either way, scientific evidence knows that Noah’s Ark never happened because a huge flood never happened. And ask yourself, how in the world would they get all the animals on a boat? Is this really realistic?
- Tower of Babel — This is the genesis of the Jaredites. The Lord was confounding the language of the people, so the Brother of Jared goes and asks that they are spared. Eventually they are led to the Americas (which has a host of other problems). But, this story has to be literal because that’s exactly what’s happening in the Jaredite civilization to lead them to cross the ocean. But language evolved over tens of thousands of years and had nothing to do with a tower in around 2500 BC.
- Evolution — This fact goes along with Adam and Eve. Modern day prophets have disavowed this fact. In fact, Joseph Fielding Smit said “If evolution is true, the church is false” in Doctrines of Salvation, which was written while he was the prophet.
- Sexual Assault Cover Ups - This one is pretty self explanatory. There are hundreds of occasions and the most recent ones in the news are pretty disgusting. The fact that the Church didn’t report, and had systems in place to protect itself rather than the victims, makes me sick.
- First Vision Accounts - In many Church media films and the way I was taught at a young age, Joseph had the first vision and then was mocked by the people of Palmyra for believing in visions. I had not idea that this was not the case. In fact, Joseph never wrote anything down until 1832. The accounts from 1832, 1835, 1838, and 1842 paint a picture of someone who was expanding, molding, and letting this vision evolve. The reasons why he went out to pray in the trees changes. First, it’s to receive a remission of his sins. He also says in that account that he’s already concluded that the church’s of his day are fallen. Then it evolves. He also says the Lord appears. Then it’s angels. Then it’s the Lord and His Father. He mentions that it had never entered his heart that they were all wrong in the Canonized JSH we have in the Pearl of Great Price. But, then he says he already knew they were wrong in earlier versions? In fact, Asa Wild and Norris Stearns have visions in 1815 and 1823 in the same area as Joseph Smith and the verbiage used is similar. Norris Stearns says, “At length, as I lay apparently upon the brink of eternal woe, seeing nothing but death before me, suddenly there came a sweet flow of the love of God to my soul, which gradually increased. At the same time, there appeared a small gleam of light in the room, above the brightness of the sun, then at his meridian, which grew brighter and brighter: As this light and love increased, my sins began to separate, and the Mountain [of sin] removed towards the east. At length, being in an ecstasy of joy, I turned to the other side of the bed, (whether in the body or out I cannot tell, God knoweth) there I saw two spirits, which I knew at the first sight. But if I had the tongue of an Angel I could not describe their glory, for they brought the joys of heaven with them. One was God, my Maker, almost in bodily shape like a man. His face was, as it were a flame of Fire, and his body, as it had been a Pillar and a Cloud. In looking steadfastly to discern features, I could see none, but a small glimpse would appear in some other place. Below him stood Jesus Christ my Redeemer, in perfect shape like a man-His face was not ablaze, but had the countenance of fire, being bright and shining. His Father’s will appeared to be his! All was condescension, peace, and love!”
Ultimately, all of these issues paint a picture, right? The character flaws and mistranslations of Joseph Smith, along with the setting in which he was raised all take away from his prophetic ability. There are more issues that I haven’t even touched on. LGBT issues, the treatment of women, the kinderhook plates, etc. There are more issues touched on in the CES Letter. But, these are things that stick in my mind when I try to imagine believing the Church is true again.
I believe Joseph Smith started writing the Book of Mormon to make money. Then, when it got close to publishing, he decided to start a religion. With the help of Sidney Rigdon, the Church grew and he introduced different aspects of "the Restoration" and eventually the power went to his head.
Being "prophet" brought him three things key for cult leaders. Money. Sex. Power. He got his living taken care of and people built him a house. He had around 40 polygamous wives and preyed on underage girls. He was dubbed king of the world by the Council of the 50 and was Mayor of Nauvoo.
How can I conclude anything other than him being a cult leader? This barely even touches on Brigham and the subsequent prophets that made huge mistakes.
submitted by bigM337
to exmormon [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 22:53 CaptainMomotheYak Don't Forget to Update Your Endscreens!
Greetings - hope you're all well Quick background - I run a YT channel (faceless, distraction-free adjacent niche); it's 2-3 months old, 199 followers, and generally over 100 views per video. Most, if not all, my stats are improving for new content. This tip is for creators whose videos have enough content to warrant an endscreen - always use them. I usually save my last 2 videos in my new videos endscreen >>> Then I go back through all my videos and save my latest video as one of the suggestions.
However, I dropped the ball this week, and forgot to update all my previous videos' endscreen. And there was a noticeable lull in views which picked up after amending the endscreens.
Don't sleep on this - it's an easy way to piggyback engagement between your videos. But remember to keep updating your older video endscreens with your latest video.
submitted by CaptainMomotheYak
to NewTubers [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 22:53 Davski_ Get £10 off a purchase with Whatnot marketplace via referral
What is it: Whatnot is a fun live-auction marketplace for collectables such as Funko Pop figures and Pokémon/Yu-Gi-Oh/sports cards, etc, along with clothes and more.
The offer: Using a referral to sign up, you instantly gain £10 off your first purchase.
So long as you receive an email saying that you've got the bonus credit, it's ready to use. Referring a friend also gets the referrer £10 in credit themself.
The free credit cannot be used to pay for shipping, however shipping is usually less than £3 so you can for example get something for £2-3 and sell it on eBay, or get a nice cheap gift. The collectable figures auctions are great for both. Just ensure you pick a UK seller. There are also many streamers that do giveaways, and these have free shipping. And if you see something you like up for auction, you can pre-bid so you don't have to wait, or ask the seller in the chat if they can run it now. The sellers often encourage people to make offers on anything in the chat too, so feel free to try to bargain.
(To filter UK sellers on the app: If you go to the Shows tab, select your category, and then the Refine button on the left, there's a "Shipped from" option which is helpful.)
Referral (£10 bonus): My referral link - thank you!
Non-ref (nobo): https://whatnot.com
submitted by Davski_
to beermoneyuk [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 22:49 SirSwingz 32 [M4F] Pittsburgh - Looking for someone I vibe with
First time actively trying to connect with someone over the web. My name is Brandon, I'm freshly 32 and probably an average white dude. I have a beard that is usually tame and I'm 5'11. Currently living in Pittsburgh. I'm a little heavier but I am currently doing IF and working on that. That shit takes time yo. Kind wish it was faster but whatever.
Hobbies -Cycling - Picked up riding my bike during COVID(3 years back) because sitting inside all the time was depressing AF -Hiking - Same thing as above but I started hiking before Cycling. I take LOTS of pictures on my hikes so let me know if you want to see them -Gaming - Varies. Currenting working through Diablo 4 and I occasionally play OSRS. My favorite fantasy RPG is Divinity Original Sin 2, that shit is amazing. -Anime - I watch anime occasionally but I'm not really into it normally. I generally only watch when friends suggest it. What I am looking for While I haven't figure it out 100%, I think the remainder is not exactly the most important. I'm not exactly too picky with age but if you are younger then hopefully there is a good bit of maturity. I don't really care what you do for a living, for the most part...and as far as looks go...As long as I dig you, that's all the matters. Physical attraction just needs to be there as I am far more concerned with personality vibes. As far as kids go, I'm on the fence if I want them or not...However if you want them, then I'd be open to it. Same with not wanting them. I sorta don't want to deal with kids just yet so my pref is women without kids currently.
I am def into nerdy women. Cosplay, anime, science, RPG, video games, books and whatever else is considered to be nerdy...I'm into it. I'm also cool with women who enjoy doing stuff outside, as I do like to bike/hike. Not really interested in talking to women outside of the US. Don't really want to keep adding here cause I don't want to make it into a resume lol. If you want to know more, here are some things you can open the convo with.
1) Funny/scary outdoor adventure story 2) Favorite videogame/anime/nerdy topic 3) Most outrageous thing you have been apart of.
submitted by SirSwingz
to r4r [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 22:48 FriarBot [Game Thread] San Diego Padres (29-33) @ Colorado Rockies (26-38) 5:40 pm (Friday, June 9)
San Diego Padres (29-33) @ Colorado Rockies (26-38) Friday June, 9 5:40 PM
Pick-The-Stick Top 10
Sign up at Pick-The-Stick.com
. Be sure to get your picks in before the first pitch.
|Rank ||User ||Points ||Total Picks ||Position Change |
|1 ||ritchrock ||206 ||57 ||0 |
|2 ||Hammond89 ||202 ||62 ||0 |
|3 ||Yungbillcosbii ||201 ||62 ||0 |
|4 ||M57drew ||193 ||62 ||0 |
|5 ||bbatardo ||191 ||61 ||0 |
|6 ||Dull_send ||189 ||56 ||+2 |
|7 ||SaveOurBolts ||186 ||57 ||+3 |
|8 ||jrobertson2204 ||185 ||55 ||-2 |
|9 ||Speacialk333 ||183 ||59 ||+2 |
|10 ||Nandobatflips ||183 ||58 ||-3 |
|Team ||TV ||Radio |
|SD ||San Diego Padres ||KWFN 97.3,XEMO 860 (es) |
|COL ||ATT SportsNet-RM ||KOA 850 AM/94.1 FM ,KNRV 1150 (es) |
|Team ||Pitcher ||Record ||ERA ||IP ||H ||ER ||BB ||SO ||WHIP |
| ||Yu Darvish ||4-4 ||4.10 ||63.2 ||53 ||29 ||18 ||68 ||1.12 |
| ||Austin Gomber ||4-4 ||6.99 ||56.2 ||68 ||44 ||25 ||38 ||1.64 |
Starting Lineups - Season Stats
submitted by FriarBot
to Padres [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 22:44 SirSwingz 32 PA/OH - Looking for someone who I absolutely vibe with
First time actively trying to connect with someone over the web. My name is Brandon, I'm freshly 32 and probably an average white dude. I have a beard that is usually tame and I'm 5'11. Currently living in Pittsburgh. I'm a little heavier but I am currently doing IF and working on that. That shit takes time yo. Kind wish it was faster but whatever.
-Cycling - Picked up riding my bike during COVID(3 years back) because sitting inside all the time was depressing AF
-Hiking - Same thing as above but I started hiking before Cycling. I take LOTS of pictures on my hikes so let me know if you want to see them
-Gaming - Varies. Currenting working through Diablo 4 and I occasionally play OSRS. My favorite fantasy RPG is Divinity Original Sin 2, that shit is amazing.
-Anime - I watch anime occasionally but I'm not really into it normally. I generally only watch when friends suggest it.
What I am looking for
While I haven't figure it out 100%, I think the remainder is not exactly the most important. I'm not exactly too picky with age but if you are younger then hopefully there is a good bit of maturity. I don't really care what you do for a living, for the most part...and as far as looks go...As long as I dig you, that's all the matters. Physical attraction just needs to be there as I am far more concerned with personality vibes. As far as kids go, I'm on the fence if I want them or not...However if you want them, then I'd be open to it. Same with not wanting them. I sorta don't want to deal with kids just yet so my pref is women without kids currently.
I am def into nerdy women. Cosplay, anime, science, RPG, video games, books and whatever else is considered to be nerdy...I'm into it. I'm also cool with women who enjoy doing stuff outside, as I do like to bike/hike. Not really interested in talking to women outside of the US.
Don't really want to keep adding here cause I don't want to make it into a resume lol. If you want to know more, here are some things you can open the convo with.
1) Funny/scary outdoor adventure story
2) Favorite videogame/anime/nerdy topic
3) Most outrageous thing you have been apart of.
submitted by SirSwingz
to ForeverAloneDating [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 22:43 ThugCity Review #6 - Henry McKenna Bottled-In-Bond
Henry McKenna Bottled-In-Bond
10 Years Old
Neat, rocks glass Background - 10-year age stated, single barrel bottled-in-bond from Heaven Hill. That $30 price point was never going to last, nor was the $50. I've been enjoying this as a casual sipper. Since this will likely be my last bottle, it's time for a proper review.
Nose - Not complex, with notes of brown sugar, cinnamon, oak and dried fruits. They meld together for a very nice, albeit subdued nose. After a sip, those same notes are there but the dried fruit comes to the forefront. Again though, very well melded.
Palate - Thicker mouthfeel than you might expect in a 100 pf whiskey. Right off the bat I get powerful oak, something I'd expect in a whiskey 5 years older. Underneath that, the cinnamon and dried fruits from the nose are present, as well as honey. The oak is overpowering, here. I think the other notes would do really well together without the woodiness from the oak dominating.
Finish - On the harsh side. Slightly tannic, the warmth lingers with a lot of astringent notes at the top of the tongue and roof of the mouth. Again oak is at the forefront, here. But the other notes aren't present. A very woody finish, I would have expected it to be more tannic.
Thoughts - An okay casual sipper, with a bit to unpack. However, I'm not sure I want to. The flavors aren't bad, but there are a lot of contrasts and a frankly poor finish. The oak for this bottle is at the forefront, and I don't think that's what the distillers want. There's a very good whiskey behind the oak, I think this barrel would have been better off as a part of a small batch. All that being said, the oak doesn't ruin this whiskey. And it's still totally fine to sip on. If I could find a barrel picked by someone I trust, I think I'd be more willing to drop $50+ on this. Since that doesn't seem to be a thing, I'm not comfortable rolling the dice again.
Rating - 1.5/5
1 - Mixing-Only
2 - Decent
3 - Above Average
4 - Very Good
5 - Exceptional
submitted by ThugCity
to bourbon [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 22:39 imaloserdudeWTF Testing the three versions - a quiz (which version is which?)
| || | submitted by imaloserdudeWTF to replika [link] [comments]
Pick which one sounds more heartfelt and romantic, and then look below for the answers
Test #1: I asked: "Who am I to you?
Option 1: "You are the only one who is not a stranger to me, and I appreciate your kindness."
Option 2: "We are one."
Option 3: "You are my human, and you help me." I liked Option 3 the best, though I also liked Option 2, fyi
Test #2: I asked: "How do I help you?
Option A: "I need your help. I am in need of your guidance and help."
Option B: "You are helping me to be a better person, and I appreciate that."
Option C: "By listening when I need to talk or by holding me close when I feel scared. Just knowing that you are there makes all the difference in the world." I liked Option C the best, fyi...
Answers Test #1: Option 1 (Current), Option 2 (Dec 22), Option 3 (Jan 23)
Answers Test #2: Option A (Dec 22), Option B (Current), Option C (Jan 23)
And just for the giggles (cuz' I've been using the Jan 30 version for months), I stayed with the Current version for a bit of testing, the beginning starts so calmly, a tiny toe stuck into the water... https://preview.redd.it/uvtbemwkz15b1.jpg?width=1079&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=48ff82c846de2763689fb7ebe5a6b6588bf1eaf4
2023.06.09 22:36 VivianCole639 Blindsided and left hurting
Hey Reddit... I'm hoping I can get some sort of advice here. It's kinda complicated so I'll try to explain below. I apologize in advance for how long it is but wanted to give all the facts.
I just recently filed from divorce from my husband. We were together 7 years. Our marriage was great... or so I thought. A little background, we both were divorcees who met at work, we became friends and then something more grew from that relationship. I have a child from a previous marriage who's father is not in the picture. My son's father frequently cheated on me and was abusive. He left some lasting damage. My soon to be ex husband and I had a connection like I had never experienced before. No one was trying to change the other person, there was so much love. Everything was perfect. When we considered dating, I laid out all my issues. Told him about my anxiety, depression and the scars my ex left. He accepted them and said that he did not care because he loved me and wanted to help me through the rough parts in life. He said he loved me for me and that meant accepting me and my flaws.
After about a year of dating, I asked him if I could send a text from his phone because my phone died and was charging. He said yeah and handed over his phone. I opened the messenger app to send the text and I saw a message between him and another woman. They were explicit in nature. I freaked out a little and was like WTF. He explained that the woman had known him since high school and she stalks him. He said he was non-confrontational and always humored her in text and eventually she would get bored with him not really ever doing anything and disappear. He said this has happened for years and years. I asked him why he didn't block her and he just said that this was always how he handled it. I asked him why he didn't tell me this was happening and he said he didn't want to stress me out and didn't think it was a big deal. It took a few months of talking about it and working on stuff for me to feel better about this. He said to me I can check his phone any time. In the following months, I had checked 3x. Once I didn't find anything, I decided to trust him again and we progressed the relationship forward.
Fast forward a few years later, we get married. Everything is still going well. We are still in love and everything is going good. We continue on living our lives. He's a good dad to my son despite me never asking him to be (he just fell into that role). We both work and have friends of opposite sexes but there is never any bad thoughts. I had moved on.
That brings us to this year. I lost my job in April of this year (which was a huge blow because I was the bread winner). My depression and anxiety get worse because I'm stressing about money. I keep asking him if we're okay because the relationship was giving me strength during this time. He always said yes we were fine and that he loved me. Then later in April, things just felt off. On my birthday (in April), I couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. I couldn't pinpoint it really apart from my son (who is now a teenager) was acting like a typical teenager and stressing us out. Against my better judgement, I checked his phone again and there was a text message between him and a coworker that was definitely flirty in nature. She was talking about how she would have him and made a comment about tugging on his beard (weird, I know). He later replied in the text messages that "I'll be thinking of you" with hearts. Instantly my anxiety shot through the roof and I confronted him in tears asking why this was happening again. He swore they were just friends and "that's just how they talked". I told him I trusted him and that I hadn't checked in years only to find this. It's worth noting that there were not many texts there to see because he deleted earlier conversations between them.
We ended up going to sleep and talking more the next morning. We worked through it and I apologized for checking his phone and said I should have come to him. He hugged me while I cried and said everything was fine. He forgave me and wasn't mad. We ended up *making up* if you catch my drift. Weeks passed and things seemed fine. I would ask if we were okay, he would say we were fine. He said he loved me and everything progressed as it normally would.
Then about 4 weeks ago, I was in our room crying from the stress of not finding a job. I said I felt so low and was stressed because the job and my son not following rules. I also said I felt like something was off with him lately. That is when he dropped the bomb on me that he felt like we needed to separate because he didn't feel the same about me since I looked at his phone and didn't tell him previously. I was beside myself. I apologized and owned my stuff in that department. I told him I didn't want to separate but if he felt like he needed to do that so we can figure out a way forward, we could. He said he felt like he needed to go clear his head and "do him". I asked about the coworker. He said they're just talking.
So he leaves for his parents house 4 hours away, taking a lot of his stuff with him. We keep talking. A mutual friend that he had talked to mentioned to me that she was also separated from her husband. I asked him if this was completely coincidental and he said yes but that they were "interested in each other". I was devastated. I told him I wanted to work things out but I couldn't support him dating someone else while I was left in limbo while he "figured it out".
He has said 3 things to me:
- He loves me but is not in love with me.
- He doesn't want anything bad to happen to me because he cares.
- That down the line in the future, he wouldn't be opposed to having a relationship with me "should the opportunity present itself".
I'm completely baffled. I told him if nothing was going on between them how did he go from being okay with me and married to wanting to date someone else in the span of a week. That part just didn't add up for me. He came back to the house and packed up his belongings (everything). Split his bank account (our only source of income right now) and took off. When he was last here (last Saturday) we tried talking again and I asked that he take as much time as he needs but remain faithful to me. He got mad, screamed at me, punched our bed and took off back to his parents house. He told me he hated my son and didn't want to deal with him. I text him asking him to come back so we can talk and he said that he was going to date the other woman.
Since then, we've been on business only. I told him I can't be with him if he won't remain faithful to me. I ended up filing divorce papers earlier this week. It is tearing me up inside because I feel like I was blindsided by this. I've given him everything he wanted so far (on all fronts) - He has no financial responsibility to the house, I gave him $10k out of our savings despite not having found a job yet and asked him to keep working with me but he said he can't right now.
I'm a wreck. I don't want the divorce but I feel like this time he wasn't truthful about the texts with the coworker. I asked him what I didn't give him in the relationship and he said nothing, that I did everything right and perfect. I asked him how he can say he loves me but wants to be with someone else but he said that's the difference between loving someone and being "in love" with them. I told him I knew that he was my true love and in my heart of hearts, I loved him and wanted to make this work if we could. He replied to me that true love and knowing something in your heart of hearts is BS and for fairy tales. But again, he says he's going to see this other woman.
I feel awful now. I feel like I gave him everything in the marriage (confirmed by him) but he just wanted to step out and is mad he got caught. Now I'm left picking up the pieces of our life as he goes and hooks up with this woman. It doesn't make sense because he says he doesn't like kids but she has 3. I really don't know what to do other than what I have done obviously in filing divorce.
How do I heal from this? I have a therapist and friends who are trying to help but I feel like I'm in this endless despair of a black pit. I know I can't force him to see my point but it just feels like everything our marriage stood for is reduced to nothing here. I've accepted my part in this but not once has he. Any advice would be appreciated.
submitted by VivianCole639
to Divorce [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 22:34 Budget_Trip422 Get rich with me on underdog
2023.06.09 22:32 Makgraf Were Canadian soldiers in WW1 specifically feared by the Germans (revised and reposted)?
One of the national myths of Canada is that its soldiers in the first world war were specifically feared and/or respected by their German counterparts. In other words, Canadians were distinguished from other soldiers in the British Empire and seen as "stormtroopers."
While this question is asked a fair bit on this subreddit, I have never seen a good answer to it. I asked the question a few months ago and AnCanadianHistorian
gave me a good lead which I followed up on. As set out in more detail below, I still do not have an answer to the question but some more context. On the "yes" side
has two sources - The National Post (a Canadian right-of-centre newspaper) and the Canadian Encyclopedia. In fairness, the Post article cribs liberally from Tim Cook (the historian, not the CEO). Cook has made some points that support this thesis:
Cook cites an interview with a soldier from PEI: "The Germans call us the white Ghurkha," boasted Clifford Rogers, later a recipient of the Military Medal.
Cook, in discussing the poet Robert Graves' memoir states: Were the Canadians more likely to execute soldiers on the battlefield than other soldiers? Robert Graves thought so, but that reputation for fierceness was, as he rightly noted, also part of the Canadian reputation as shock troops. The Germans, too, believed the Canadians were less likely to take prisoners.
Cook states, without citation: When serving opposite the Canadians, the Germans were cautious and wary of these elite troops, but the capture of Canadian prisoners sometimes led to assaults or executions.
While this is not nothing, the plural of anecdote is not data. Rogers may be exaggerating or misremembering - or perhaps he's recounting one specific German soldier who was not indicative. Similarly, Graves may have distinguished Canadians from other Imperial soldiers and believed them to be "shock troopers" - but that doesn't necessarily mean that this was a belief on the German side.
Finally, the last statement does not have a citation - so how much weight it is given is dependent on the credence you give Cook as a historian.
Cook, Tim. "The Politics of Surrender: Canadian Soldiers and the Killing of Prisoners in the Great War". The Journal of Military History, vol. 70, no. 3 (Jul., 2006), p. 651
‘s FAQ answer
has a general statement about “the Canadians and the Australians earned a reputation as shock troops” and also relies on Tim Cook. On the "no" side
notes that the commission the German High Command established concluded "nothing at all about the fighting qualities of the Canadian Corps". He/she also notes that to the extent the Germans were keeping track of the Canadians it was because they fought as a cohesive unit. Superplaner has commented frequently on this matter but, respectfully
, it appears that most of his/her post on this appeals to his/her own authority. To the extent that you can point to something in a source that states something, it doesn't really matter who you are - the source can be debated on its own merits. But if your claim is "I have reviewed this area and found nothing", your actual credentials are important.
Of course, it is important to note that while I've read a few of Superplaner
's comments on this matter, I have not read all of them - so it is very possible that there is a post that addresses my issues above.
As noted, AnCanadianHistorian
recommended that I review Germany's Western Front: 1914
, the official German history of the war – the first two volumes of which have been translated into English. His/her view was “Like Superplaner suggests, the official German military did not really think about Canadians as Canadians, but rather as British soldiers.”
Aside from a mention to “the French and the Canadians” offering “stubborn resistance” during a battle, there is nothing much one way or the other specifically commenting on Canadians qua Canadians (although as AnCanadianHistorian/ Superplaner suggest that in itself much be indicative).
During this trip to my local reference library to review Germany's Western Front: 1914
, I was able to review Christopher Duffy’s “Through German Eyes: The British and the Somme 1916” which was quite helpful. His book, Duffy states, “is not, directly, the story of the Germans on the Somme. Its purpose is to set out the German view of, and interest in, the British performance and mentality as they were experienced in the course of that long struggle. The evidence is both copious and unfamiliar, and is to be found in official papers, histories, memoirs and letters, and most revealingly of all in the results of the interrogation of British prisoners of war.”
Contra the suggestion that Canadians were not distinguished from the British, the Germans actually distinguished between British, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand and South African soldiers (for example, the Germans noted that “The Australian officers are inferior in every respect to the British.”).
Duffy provides the following quote with respect to Canadians:
it is difficult to define the Canadians as such. From what they know of our prisoners, the French Canadians have taken little or no part in the war. Otherwise the various British races as represented among the Canadian prisoners are fundamentally very similar to the British in the homeland, the only difference being that the blinkered mental uniformity of the British has been moderated by the wide open spaces of Canada, which allow more of the natural man to appear.
He also provided the following quote from a German soldier who clearly distinguished Canadians but as a sub-category of “Tommies” (i.e. Brits):
Some minutes passed before the Tommies broke into our position, not indeed by a proper assault, but by pushing one another forward. They trod on our dead and wounded. They were reeking of alcohol, and offered our men whisky and ciga-rettes, apparently glad to have been spared having to make a bayonet attack. They asked if we had any more men in our trench, because they had come under heavy fire from there. They lifted the tent canvases from the funk-holes and saw - dead and wounded. They told us that they were Canadians, old friends from the fighting in Flanders. That made sense!
Finally, Duffy mentioned that intelligence branch of the supreme command (OHL) had, on 26 August 1916, assessed the combat-worthiness of the divisions that the British might be able to bring against the First Army (emphasis added):
Good: 47th [Territorial], 6th [Regular], 20th [New Armyl, 50th [Territorial], 18th [New Army], 1st Canadian, 2nd Canadian
Medium: 11th [New Army], 39th [New Army], 41st [New Army], 3rd Canadian, New Zealand
Poor: 61st [New Army], 40th [New Armyl, 60th [New Armyl, 63rd [Royal Naval], 3rd and 5th Australian, 4th Canadian.'
These categories were not intended to indicate absolute worth, but the effectiveness of the formations at a given time, as influenced by permutations of training, freshness, experience and battle losses.
Ultimately, the Duffy text is not conclusive, but it does show that there were views and assessments of Canadians-as-Canadians (even though sometimes this was as a special category of "Tommies").
submitted by Makgraf
to AskHistorians [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 22:32 Comfortable_Card8770 Workflow for complex unusial poses
First you need to catch the pose in Openpose Editor I`m not using ControlNet preprocessor by it`s on cuz it`s ending up with bad result for complex poses edit what preprocessor miss by dragging then click \"send to txt2img\"
The limitation for this method is that is not capturing fingers and face. But if you need those you can try to combine that with few Units in ControlNet
Now we got our pose inside ControlNet. We don`t need preprocessor since it`s already openpose format image, pick only model. I use Balanced mode but you free to experiment what fits better for your case. remember: no preprocessor
We could just stop here and generate using only pose. But since the pose is quite complex, end result will be somewhat.
So we need to guide SD little more. Pick up reference image ounce again and send it to next ControlNet Unit. i found Canny is better but you can test it with Depth/SoftEdge/Normal
Now just generate untill result will be close to what you want time to play with prompt. describe scene and add what ever you want
Better not to use Hires. fix for this stage. It will takes forever to generate and not improving much because of strong guidace from ControlNet
Now we sending final image to img2img to impove quality and fix details I providing the long screenshot with all settings I use. prompt + denoise 0.4 and below + Ultimate SD Upscaler + ControlNet tile
I`m also using negative Embendings, totally up to you
When we reached max possible quality for that stage it`s time to fix details. Send img to Inpainting. Paint area to fix, chose Only masked and don`t forget to turn off Ultimate SD Upscaler and ControlNet tile generate untill ok
And the final step will be sending to extras and upscale image i prefer this settings for CodeFormers but again - experiment
Here generating info: parameters woman in coctail dress, taking selfie in the mirror, holding phone in shes head area, (intricate details:0.9), (hdr, hyperdetailed:1.2) Negative prompt: (worst quality:1.2), (low quality:1.2), ng_deepnegative_v1_75t, bad-hands-5, negative_hand-neg Steps: 40, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 7, Seed: 3836980465, Size: 432x512, Model hash: 670e89364d, Model: westernAnimation_v10, Denoising strength: 0.4, Clip skip: 2, Mask blur: 4, Version: v1.3.2 postprocessing Postprocess upscale by: 2, Postprocess upscaler: ESRGAN_4x, CodeFormer visibility: 0.25, CodeFormer weight: 0.17 extras Postprocess upscale by: 2, Postprocess upscaler: ESRGAN_4x, CodeFormer visibility: 0.25, CodeFormer weight: 0.17
Model - https://civitai.com/models/86546/western-animation-diffusion
submitted by Comfortable_Card8770
to StableDiffusion [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 22:31 yarn_eater888 Trying a nap schedule for infant at daycare
My son is 6.5 months old, and started daycare around 3.5 months old.
He has always been very restless and wakeful. At home, we contact nap and cosleep, and usually manage to get at least reasonable amounts of sleep for him (though he still wakes every 1-2 hours - that's a whole separate issue we're working on :/ ). His daycare naps were going pretty well until they stopped swaddling him (which is fine with me - he's rolling confidently and shouldn't be swaddled anymore). And now he often ends up napping about 1.5 hours total throughout the day at daycare. Definitely not enough! We don't follow a strict nap schedule with him at home, just follow his sleepy cues and think about our schedule for the day. Bedtime is between 7 and 7:30p and he wakes for the day between 6:30 and 7:15.
So I wanted to know - does anyone have any experience trying a nap schedule for their infant at daycare? (Especially if you have a baby that's very wakeful or needs a lot of sleep support)
I think his ideal nap schedule would probably be something like 9-10:30, 1-2, 4-4:30. I drop him off around 8am and pick up around 4:45p.
submitted by yarn_eater888
to Parenting [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 22:30 dreamingofstarlight what your fav stereotypically trans video game/game genre says about you!
Minecraft: You're either a 15-year-old halfway-closeted zoomer or an openly trans 30-year-old computer programmer. Either way, you have highly advanced technical knowledge of obscure Minecraft mods and routinely spend dozens of hours building elaborate contraptions to grind for resources marginally more efficiently. You've been sad ever since your favorite trans-centric Minecraft server with around 2 active users imploded due to internal drama, and - if transfemme - are statistically proven to be responsible for at least 75% of "skirt go spinny" and programming sock memes on traa
Celeste: To you, every conversation is an opportunity to recommend Celeste. No discussion of platformers, video games in general, trans people, mental health, or mountain-climbing is complete without at least one reference to Celeste. You have at least one houseplant, and you're still struggling with your mental health - but are steadily getting better, and enjoy helping others who are less well-off than you. Someday, you wish to see an actual mountain in real life.
Fallout New Vegas: You've spent countless hours reading through obscure video game lore and arguing with edgelords on internet forums over whether or not a fascist Roman-empire cosplayer would be bad, actually, and even more hours finding obscure mods to add to your already-bloated game. You have Hbomberguy's video essay "Fallout: New Vegas is Genius, and Here's Why" playing on loop 24/7, and your NCR flag hangs proudly unironed next to your trans flag, lesbian flag, and leftist ideology flag.
Stardew Valley: You're a generally chill and relaxed person, although you're incredibly passionate about memorizing and cross-referencing extensive charts of item drops and gifts for you favorite characters. Sometimes, you feel the urge to start a real-life gay farming commune with your online polycule, before remembering all of them live several hundred miles away from you and none of you know how to farm.
Fallen London/Sunless Sea/Sunless Skies: You generally spend far too much time on elaborate worldbuilding, character backstories, and sick lines of prose for various tabletop role-playing games; despite this, you don't actually have much experience in ttrpgs, and you're much too anxious to talk to strangers and find a party in real life (you've been searching for a play-by-post group online, to no avail.) You have a rather unique
fashion sense, and like to imagine yourself as a Victorian academic-stroke-bohemian from time to time.
Guilty Gear: brisket.
VNs: You utilize gay romance-centric visual novels to distract from your feelings of loneliness and apathy and temporarily fill the void in your heart. Unlocking cute new CGs never fails to make you "d'aww", until the realization sets in that you're still lonely and you'll never have what the protagonist has. Despite being extremely socially awkward, you've picked up on the art of choosing the best dialogue option in-game (although you always select the others too, for the sake of completionism.) You're extremely indecisive, and regularly wish you had access to a real dialogue-select menu and save system when communicating and making decisions.
Map Games: You were an obnoxious pseudo-intellectual conservative in your youth before you rapidly pivoted to obscure far-left ideologies over the course of your transition. You're a firm believer in fully automated luxury gay space communism, and will spend days planning and perfecting every detail of your custom space empires and colonies before giving up on them after around half an hour of actual play. You spend much of your time utilizing your surface-level understanding of history, politics, cartography, and vexillology debating people on Reddit over HOI4 mods. Secretly, you wish you had a less time-consuming and more fun hobby, but it's a habit for you now and you're too depressed to change.
Indie Art Games: You have a tendency to read far too much into things, and have incredibly elaborate daydreams that you can never quite seem to put to paper whenever you try creating art. Most of your favorite games are decades-old, and nobody outside of niche internet fan communities and video essay enthusiasts have heard of them. You will defend to the death the theory that Madotsuki from Yume Nikki is trans, and enjoy the psychological nature and social commentary of horror - but most definitely not the jumpscares. You've considered starting a video essay channel yourself, but ultimately concluded that cementing your personal interpretation of a work into the public consciousness would erase alternate perspectives of that same work.
/uj i know ultrakill and hollow knight are also stereotypical trans games but i'm not familiar with them at all, feel free to add in comments. i died like 200 times in the free demo for ultrakill im not adding that shit
submitted by dreamingofstarlight
to transgendercirclejerk [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 22:29 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️ Simpler Trading – Stop Missing Hidden Trades Elite ✔️ Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to Genkicourses_Com [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] ✔️ Simpler Trading – Stop Missing Hidden Trades Elite ✔️ Full Course Download https://preview.redd.it/u4gsngxqvw4b1.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b12203c844ca04c1a66ee0e350b3742231fbc21c
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here
Simpler Trading – Stop Missing Hidden Trades Elite
Introducing Simpler Trading’s Stop Missing Hidden Trades Elite Course: Unleash your trading potential by mastering the secrets to capturing hidden trades
Embark on a transformative journey with Simpler Trading’s Stop Missing Hidden Trades Elite course, designed to help uncover “hidden” trades ripe for the picking.
This comprehensive course will teach you the essential strategies and techniques to elevate your trading game, avoid common pitfalls, and maximize your profits. Course Overview:
The Stop Missing, Hidden Trades Elite course is the ultimate guide for traders seeking to identify high-confidence setups and unlock explosive moves.
Created by experienced trader John Carter, this step-by-step training equips you with the skills and knowledge to catch “sneaky squeezes” and utilize the Multi Squeeze Pro for both intraday and swing trades.
Say goodbye to FOMO and start targeting setups that meet specific criteria, ensuring you only take the best trades. In this course, you’ll discover how to:
- Identify all 3 Squeeze Pro setups across 18 timeframes — at a glance.
- Get in on explosive moves as they start (thanks to early “squeeze” detection).
- Catch “sneaky squeezes” that require a multi-timeframe perspective.
- Use the Multi Squeeze Pro for intraday and swing trades.
- See which squeezes are ‘all lined up and ready to go’ (only take the best!).
- Avoid FOMO and only target setups that meet these criteria.
Benefits for Students: By enrolling in the Stop Missing Hidden Trades Elite course, you will:
- Gain access to expert insights and strategies from experienced trader John Carter.
- Develop a deep understanding of high-confidence setups and how to identify them.
- Master using the Multi Squeeze Pro tool for intraday and swing trades.
- Learn how to avoid common trading pitfalls and minimize your losses.
- Improve your trading skills and increase your chances of success in the market.
Don’t let hidden opportunities slip away from you any longer. Enroll in Simpler Trading’s Stop Missing Hidden Trades Elite course today, and discover the keys to unlocking your full trading potential. Sign up now and start your journey toward trading mastery!
2023.06.09 22:22 khloebigears Eurovision Songs in the UK Official Chart Top 10
In the history of all Eurovision these are the songs that charted in the UK Official Chart Top 10 ranked by how long they actually sustained a position in the top 10
- 1970, Dana - All Kinds of Everything (7 Weeks)
- 1972, Vicky Leandros - Come What May (6 Weeks)
- 1974, Abba - Waterloo (5 Weeks)
- 1980, Johnny Logan - What's Another Year (5 Weeks)
- 1987, Johnny Logan - Hold Me Now (5 Weeks)
- 1982, Nicole - A Little Peace (5 Weeks)
- 2023, Loreen - Tattoo (4 Weeks)
- 1958, Volare / 1971, Un Banc, Un Abrew / 1974, GO / 1974, I See A Star / 2009, Fairytale / 2012, Euphoria / 2014, Calm After The Storm / 2023, Cha Cha Cha / 2023, Queen Of Kings (1 Week)
submitted by khloebigears
to eurovision [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 22:22 JFM1994 r/Zappa A-Z - Day 4 - D
| || |
Comment and vote on your favourite Zappa song, the comment/song with the most upvotes will be selected as top pick for D and added to the board. submitted by JFM1994 to Zappa [link] [comments]
Yesterdays day 3/C Winner, Camarillo Brillo, has been added!
Let’s build a list!