Best oysters on 30a
2012.01.31 22:26 jartek wallstreetbets
Like 4chan found a Bloomberg Terminal.
2013.08.21 15:40 ripster55 Inquiring minds want mature answers
AskMenOver30 is a place for supportive and friendly conversations among adults over 30.
2010.01.26 19:23 blisstonia 30 ROCK
Guess which subreddit thinks gesturing with one's thumbs is for poor people, is immortal, has TWO BAD KNEES, is beautiful but doesn't know it, and hasn't cried once today? THIS ONE. A sub-reddit for the fans and critics of the show 30 Rock. Discussion of the show, pictures from the show and anything else 30 Rock related.
2023.04.01 00:31 Soy____Boi Guys chatgpt agrees with us
2023.04.01 00:31 oTToBawd Gamecube ViperGC, where do I start?
So I purchased 2 Gamecubes locally from someone online, and to my surprise I found out that they are both moded with ViperGC chips and running Cobra 1.2. I'm new to Gamecube Homebrew and there's very little info on ViperGC and Cobra online that I've found so far, any suggestions on how I should update it? Was thinking I'd like to install SD2SP2's on them, what's the best option for running Swiss on these lil' cubes? I'd appreciate any guidance or suggestions...
submitted by oTToBawd
to consolemodding [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 00:31 FunInteractive Small Damage Boosts you Might be Missing!
There's a few lesser known quests/unlocks that provide small boosts to your character:
- If you have a level 150 Cygnus, you can get level 30 Empress's blessing by completing the Noble Mind from Neinheart. Completing these quests gives a 6 ATK/MATK boost to your entire account.
- Completing the Will of the Alliance questline (unlocks at level 75) is fast for most classes and provides your character with permanent 5 all stat and ATK/MATK.
- The Wild Hunter legion block gives a chance for increased damage on attack. This block is comparable to boss damage blocks like Kanna and Demon Avenger.
- The Depths and Time familiar badges provide 1% WATK and 3% IED, respectively. These badges are not commonly completed when unlocking 3 familiar slots due to requiring field boss drops. If you have drop gear, it may be worth your time to hunt down these badges. (takes around 100 field boss kills per card).
- Charging your Soul Weapon gives a small flat ATK/MATK boost. This is something you can do beforehand to prepare for a struggle boss run.
- If you don't plan on getting the 7 Day's Monster Parker Medal, completing the Knight's Stronghold questline (takes around 30 minutes) and killing Empress 20 times (takes 20 weeks) awards the "Savior of the Empress" medal, which gives 5% IED.
- In Threads of Fate, getting >70 closeness with certain characters unlocks special skills. The best skills are:
- Tengu, which gives a daily +20 WATK buff for 1 hr.
- Takeno, which gives a 30 minute cooldown full heal + shell for 5 seconds. This skill can be used to dodge mechanics like Lucid bombs and Will screen crack, or used to heal through black curse in Black Mage.
In addition, getting closeness with specific sets of characters buffs the Wings of Fate. Tengu + Yoruzu + Izuna gives -1 skill CD, which can be useful for some training rotations. Tengu + Nue + Izuna gives +3% meso.
Warning: maintaining closeness with characters is a small weekly chore
- Candied Apples can be purchased cheaply at Showa Town and give +7 all stat for 30 minutes. Ciders, also purchased at Showa Town give +20 WATK but doesn't stack with Tengu. Baby Dragon Food is an alternative that can be purchased at Leafre general store and gives +7 WATK for 20 minutes (also doesn't stack with CideTengu).
submitted by FunInteractive
to Maplestory [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 00:31 esjwujolx best striptease from hottest girl on webcam
2023.04.01 00:31 janedoe-theanon Starting accelerated EMS classes soon
Hi everyone! As the title says i will be staying a course soon.
I’m looking for tips and advice on the best way to learn and study for this course. I was never very studious but i really want to succeed in this!
submitted by janedoe-theanon
to ems [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 00:30 europine I need urgent info
10day old kitten got attacked. It’s been minutes, stray cat somehow got in litter and tried to take it away. Got bit in the neck. Im really upset is there anything I can do. First I picked the kitten it was motionless i pet it and it moves minimally and breathes. there is pink wound on neck i don’t know how deep it bled in a few spots but doesn’t bleed now. i don’t know what i’m supposed to do. i put it back in the litter mom’s very agitated. did i fuck up by putting it back it had siblings can they get upset or infected i have no idea what i’m supposed to do. fuck it was just moving around playing 10 minutes ago i’m fucking devastated to see its siblings walk on him all limp getting pushed into weird positions. please tell me the best action here if it’s not gonna make it i wanted it to happen by the mothers side maybe thats a peaceful end to just 10 days of life. i’ve just been to vacation for a month it didnt even live that far. im so sorry. i may have broken rules i apologize i will take it down
submitted by europine
to AskVet [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 00:30 Gullible-Average8812 Sociopath Watcher
mikami Tojo is a forensic chemist in the homicide department and he is a very great gentleman and a beautiful man and is very attractive to women as a homicide forensic chemist he is the best but at the same time he leads a double life is a forensic chemist for the homicide department but also a serial killer who kills gang members and his murders are carefully thought out prepares the operating room and prepares surgical instruments he looks on the internet for some released gangsters and prepares a sedative injection then he puts them to sleep then he puts them in the operating room then using surgical instruments commits cannibalism on its victims then he cleans up the blood after himself the remains of meat and bones are thrown into the canal he also kills rapists or thieves he is mainly a sociopath but he can empathize with people who have a heart especially women what is known about his past is not known the only one who knows is mikami himself
submitted by Gullible-Average8812
to u/Gullible-Average8812 [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 00:30 AutoModerator [Get] Biaheza – Dropshipping 2023 Full Course Download
| || |Biaheza's Full Dropshipping Course Exactly how I started a multi-million dollar business from my bedroom. submitted by AutoModerator to BiahezaFullCourse [link] [comments]
In this course I don’t talk about regurgitated strategies that should work “in theory” and “mindset” like most. Instead we go through step by step and build a real live dropshipping store that does over one thousand dollars it’s first full day of being live (profitable right from the get go). I explain everything along the way and talk about how I scale much further from there! FEATURES OF THE COURSE
The main focus of this course is to help beginners build a store on Shopify and market it through Tik Tok ads. As Facebook ads got more strict, expensive and less effective, a lot of dropshippers have silently moved over to Tik Tok.
Due to the pandemic, people are more used to longer shipping times than ever. Combined with how effective and profitable Tik Tok ads currently are, I truthfully don’t think there has been a better time to get into dropshipping. This is the most revealing piece of content I have ever put out, as I even reveal some of my personal best selling products
My process for starting these stores is fairly similar every time, meaning you can use these exact steps to start your own The style of website you will learn to build in this program is simple to create yet has lead to world class level conversion rates. Course Curriculum INTRO
How Dropshipping Really Works The Four Pillars of Dropshipping Should You Outsource Everything PILLAR ONE
Checklist for Products that ACTUALLY Sell Where Do You Find Winning Products Revealing Products I’ve Sold in the Past PILLAR TWO
What Type of Store Should You Start Explaining The Product We’re Choosing Creating a Shopify Website From Scratch Step by Step High Conversion Rate Product Page Tips Creating the Product Page Step by Step Importing Reviews to Product Page Final Branded Website Result Pillar Three
Where to get Content for Advertisements Creating a Real Advertisement Tik Tok Organic Marketing Creating Company Social Media Pages Finished Winning Tik Tok Page Layout Pillar Four
How Tik Tok Ads Work Setting Up a Tik Tok Ad Account Running the Store to $1,000 in One Day Dealing with Common Issues/ Disapproved Ads Scaling the Tik Tok Ads Other Forms of Social Media Marketing Everything Else
How to Mass Fulfill Orders How to Use the Fulfillment Software Step by Step Taxes and Legal How to Set up Customer Support Conclusion Bonus Content
Company Social Media Pages (Very Important) My Full Instagram Theme Page Marketing Strategy What is the Facebook Pixel and How to Install it My Full Facebook Ads Marketing Strategy How to Create Viral Advertisements Setting up Lookalike Audiences
Get Immediate Access
2023.04.01 00:30 AutoModerator [Get] notJust Dev – The Full Stack Mobile Developer
Get the course here: https://www.genkicourses.com/product/notjust-dev-the-full-stack-mobile-develope [Get] notJust Dev – The Full Stack Mobile Developer
📷 After completing this course, you will:
- Build 2 portfolio-readymobile apps: Instagramand Duolingo
- Be confident in taking any mobile app from 0 to market
- Master cross-platform mobile development for iOS and Android with React Native
- Setup a CI/CDpipeline that will automatically build and deliver your app to the market
- BECOME HIREABLEand start earning a 6-figure income
- Build full-stack apps with AWS Amplify
- Setup an Authentication systemwith email and social providers like Google and Facebook.
- Design and implement complex DatabaseSystems and GrapqhQL APIs
- Design and Implement an activity feed system.
- Build highly scalable, secure, and cost-effective backend systems using AWSbased on the industry best practices
submitted by AutoModerator
to Courses2023Exclusive [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 00:30 Acceptable_Roll_7257 Airing out some grievances... (New P&M Associate) (Heavy rant)
! Can you believe this is my first time making a reddit account? It's crazy what working at Staples can do to an individual...
This post is mostly a rant; a detailing of my experience since starting work as a P&M Associate a few months ago. My goal with this post is, as it says on the title, to just air out my grievances- but if you find yourself relating to or having any similar stories mentioned in this post, sharing down in the comments is much appreciated. I feel like it's easy to feel alone working here...
Also if there are mistakes/confusing parts to this, I'm just not proofreading it. Will clarify in replies if needed. Also apologizing for how word-heavy it is- I have to talk a lot.
My first impression of Staples was not positive. The day of my interview I walked in and went straight to the P&M "corner" (as I believe it is being called on here. Lol. Perfect name for it). There were two employees working there (who I have since become quite close with!) who were clearly slammed with orders, and I saw them glance up at me a couple of times, but it took more than 5 minutes before they could walk over and ask what I needed. I remember thinking that, if they're so busy back there that they can't acknowledge a potential customer- can I really handle the work? (Spoiler alert: I could, but not happily, anyways.)
Fast forward to the first weeks of working, I realized almost immediately that there was this strange distribution of tasks at P&M and a glaring issue with store management.
Order intake, order production (And the whole bag of beans associated with that!); iPostal; returns for THREE return services (Amazon, Express, Happy); then drop-offs; and another aspect I had never experienced in my years working as a part-timer in retail... Walkie Talkies. Not only is this WAY too much for one department to be handling, it's also unreasonable to expect us to keep up everything efficiently...
Naturally with a retail job, customer service is just the cherry on top. I've seen a few posts mentioning this but I have noticed this influx of incredibly rude, demanding, entitled customers! And as a side note- isn't it the most irritating thing to have customers wait with their bodies pressed up against the counter, watching, waiting waiting waiting pretending to look irritated as if that's going to make me work faster?
The worst of it, I can only categorize into two-halves.
- On one end, we have the (mostly) knowledgeable business customer, who usually knows what they want + how they want it- but get this, they have a deadline! I can recall one of THEE WORST customers I've ever had to encounter was this sharply dressed young man, an architect perhaps, who placed an express order for blueprints that had to be stapled. Unfortunately, it was only me (still noob) and another associate who was also fairly new. We ran into some printing issues, more express orders, having to service self-serve (Can it even be called self-serve anymore?!), then returns services- and by the time the customer came back, as expected, he was FURIOUS. Raised his voice, started swearing a bit- I was able to diffuse the situation somehow and he left quietly. Never saw him again, which was a relief, but quite traumatic especially for my first few weeks of working here...
- Annnd the other end. The completely clueless, usually one or a combo of the following: elderly, tech-uninformed, difficulty w/ English. I don't mind going out of my way to help these people as I also live with family who can relate to those categories, but it takes a lot of effort and time to explain and hand-hold, and even more of a headache when they get frustrated at the process... Like, not understanding how to email.. not understanding why it will take more than 10 minutes to complete their express order..
...Back to management. The most disorganized and unreliable I've ever seen. Just some highlights I've had to face from the MOD:
- Told that if I needed to change my schedule/day off, I would have to let them know THREE WEEKS advance. Then, being asked multiple times in a week if I could switch my hours and days around. Lately I just let them know I'm clocking in whenever I'm clocking in and not going to work when I'm not going to work.
- Supervisor asking if us morning shifters who keep leaving the Amazon Return boxes open. "No." -Okay, because [MOD] thinks it's you guys. -"No, when I come in to open there are boxes when I go to our department." -Are you upset? -"No- why would I be? You're just asking if it's us, and I am letting you know that it isn't. And through my shift I will make sure the boxes are closed up before I leave." -[MOD] didn't want you to get upset by us asking. ...Okay, so not only is MOD a coward, he's also bad at his job as a manager? I don't mind being reminded of what our duties are- but isn't it just disrespectful that instead of asking me directly, MOD decides to relay the message?
- MOD taking in orders by phonecall/email when we're NOT SUPPOSED TO. He justifies it by saying that the people are community groups and that we can make "big money" from their orders. Okay. Then have them follow the order process like everyone else.
- Another thing our MOD does when he takes in these orders is he leaves it up for us to produce, but never attaches files and never puts in any notes in FlightDeck. So we have to take time out of our production and take out time of whatever HE'S doing just by calling him over and getting basic clarification.
- One time I was having a really bad day. Had 5 upset customers YELLING at me over the phone, and production being slammed as always. As I was clocking out I let the MODs know that I had to deal with really angry customers and that I was upset. I'm just a part-timer and in my previous jobs every time we had a difficult customer we were always told to phone in the manager to handle it. What did the MODs tell me? "Oh, just punch your pillow tonight". I guess they were trying to make a lighthearted joke to ease my mind off of it, but I didn't feel comforted, I just felt ignored and disposable. After this interaction I just knew that I could never rely on the MODs.
Well, a few months later and I'm just now getting a good hold on things. Us part-timers have managed as best as we could. Most shifts we don't have our Supervisor so we have to hold down the fort. I feel bad having to message our Supervisor on their off-days, alongside messaging other coworkers, but that's just how we've had to do things at our store.
Most of us working at the department are college students/really young. Even our print Supervisor is. I just find it very unfortunate that we're doing good work, getting paid just a bit above the regular cashier (no offense to any cashiers reading!), then having to deal with duties that someone higher up should be dealing with.
I do like the work. I find it fascinating. I think it does develop some well-needed workforce skills and gives me some perspective on how businesses operate. But. Heavyhearted But. It's one of the most draining jobs I've had to do thus far.
I've run out of things to say, believe it or not. But I do feel a bit better after writing all of this out. Again, any comments are appreciated. Hope you guys have a good April.
submitted by Acceptable_Roll_7257
to Staples [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 00:30 GDT_Bot Game Thread: New York Rangers (44-21-10) at Buffalo Sabres (35-31-7) - 31 Mar 2023 - 07:00PM EDT
New York Rangers (44-21-10) at Buffalo Sabres (35-31-7)
KeyBank Center Comment with all tables
|Teams ||1st ||2nd ||3rd ||Total |
|NYR ||0 ||-- ||-- ||0 |
|BUF ||0 ||-- ||-- ||0 |
|Team ||Shots ||Hits ||Blocked ||FO Wins ||Giveaways ||Takeaways ||Power Plays |
|NYR ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0.0% ||0 ||0 ||0/0 |
|BUF ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0.0% ||0 ||0 ||0/0 |
|Period ||Time ||Team ||Strength ||Description |
|Period ||Time ||Team ||Type ||Min ||Description |
- Referee: Wes McCauley
- Referee: Jake Brenk
- Linesman: Kilian McNamara
- Linesman: Bryan Pancich
|PT ||MT ||CT ||ET ||AT |
|04:00PM ||05:00PM ||06:00PM ||07:00PM ||08:00PM |
Watch, Listen and Talk:
- Keep it civil
- Sort by new for best results
- This thread is completely bot-generated, unfortunately it can only be as accurate as the sites it pulls data from
- If you have any suggestions for improvements please message TeroTheTerror
- Thanks to Sentry07 and Obelisk29 for their code!
Subscribe: Join the discussion in the /Hockey Discord
submitted by GDT_Bot
to hockey [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 00:29 aznbbygirl693 Currently at the OBGYN
Hi all, I have never experienced this before but I’m currently sitting in the ONGYN office waiting for my prenatal visit for my MA.
I just haven’t known where to go with my feelings around this right now because at my age (29) and position in life (in regard to career, lifestyle, relationship status, etc.), I feel like no one would understand why I’m going through with medical termination.
At my age, a lot of people around me are on their first, second, or third child and I feel so much shame that I cannot express to anyone close to me. My family would hate me. Although I know it’s not their decision, I would have the shame of them knowing how irresponsible I was. I feel like my story would infuriate people, especially people I’m close to.
I’m 7 weeks pregnant and my partner and I have decided together that this was the best decision for us at this time. We’ve only known since Tuesday but our decision is final. This was an unplanned pregnancy and we are not emotionally ready individually and as a couple to have a child.
I have such guilt for being so careless and sadness for the fate of what could have been.
To my what could have been,
I’m so sorry I’m letting you down. This was the most selfish and selfless decision at the same time. I will think about you forever. You were made with the pure love of two people who aren’t ready and we will be forever sorry.
I almost can’t believe I’m here but this is the right decision for this time.
submitted by aznbbygirl693
to abortion [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 00:29 Excellent_Bison8048 UNHOOKED SOUTHASIAN dude grinds his way up to Stanford REA with a 3.7 - The Final Battle (RD)
- Gender: Male
- Race/Ethnicity: Asian/South Indian
- Residence: midatlantic, northeast
- Income Bracket: middle middle class
- Type of School: Magnet Public, ranked very highly in state, very highly in the US too
- Hooks (Recruited Athlete, URM, First-Gen, Geographic, Legacy, etc.): L bozo none
: 1. Biology (variations of bio for diff schools) 2. Film and Media Academics
This is where it gets interesting. I had a lot of additional circumstances in 9th grade that led to me getting a 3.2 gpa that year. I increased my gpa in the following years but got one B in IB HL Mathematics Analysis and Approaches (equiv ish of calc bc?). Additional circumstances were featured in counselor letter and additional information. Stanford also calcs gpa without 9th, so my stanford gpa was likely 3.93/4.62
Standardized Testing List the highest scores earned and all scores that were reported.
- Rank (or percentile): ma school stopped ranking for mental health reasons
- # of Honors/AP/IB/Dual Enrollment/etc.: IB, took 4 HLs with a strong science focus (see below)
- Senior Year Course Load: Same as junior year cuz of IB
- IB Chemistry HL, IB Math AA HL, IB Biology HL, IB Psychology HL, IB Lit SL, IB French SL
Extracurriculars/Activities List all extracurricular involvements, including leadership roles, time commitments, major achievements, etc.
- SAT I: 1560 (770M, 790EBRW)
- AP/IB: IB exams all happen this may (it's over brothers)
- Other (ex. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.): none
Awards/Honors List all awards and honors submitted on your application.
- Academic Neurosurgery Research at Top Medical School. Grinded cold emailing throughout sophomore year. Used knowledge I gained from the United States Biology Olympiad and grinded nearly 18 hours a week. I ended up getting first author, and submitted my research to an international conference in this specific field (specific disease) and got in! Presented my research at this conference as sole presenter and was awarded a publication in the proceedings to a top ranked peer review journal in the specific niche field with a high impact factor. Found out I was the youngest student and first ever high schooler to present at this conference or be a part of it. (upon seeing my work, a professor at duke also asked me to work with him, but this ofc didn't impact my Stanford decision, lol). BTW, this conference was from a research organization headquartered at and founded by Harvard Medical School.
- United States Biology Olympiad. Probably the biggest thing I did in high school other than research (but tbh, this allowed me to do research at such a high level). Grinded undergraduate and graduate textbooks during sophomore and junior year. Ended up doing decent on the olympiad but nothing crazy after taking the 2021 semifinal exam (i got top 4%). Did pretty mid on the internationally offered british biology olympiad (bronze medal), but we move. Was president of the club at my school, tutored a few freshmen in the club and guided them to participate in the Olympiad. This activity definitely showed that I was committed to learning, even if the accomplishments aren't huge. Oh also I was moderator on the usabo reddit page but that was a factoid ( I didn't include it in the application).
- STEM Education Tools Start Up. On the way home from bus ride in junior year had an idea for a cool game related to biochemistry. Discorded my CS crazy friend and we grinded to make it a reality. Joined with another friend and then our impact rocketed, we developed nearly 7 apps that highlighted relatively memorization heavy subjects in an intuitive way, allowing people to enjoy bio instead of cry on quizlet RIP. We then incorporated into an LLC and sold our apps to the local community college where they are currently being used to teach calculus and biochemistry. Was pretty cool.
- HOSA - Future Health Professionals. I was the president of my school's chapter with nearly 200+ people. This was also a bit of a grind, lot of registration to manage, did a lot of fundraising, brought surgeons, physicians, and researchers to present to the class. Hosted a speaker session with massive INTL NPO. Also competed at the international level in a few events in sophomore and junior year but didn't win anything at internationals lol.
- [redacted] Community Activity- won't go into details for this cuz dox. This was a very unique activity where I identified a social problem in a niche community and directly worked to solve it. Featured in one of my Stanford essays. Recognized by an international leader for my work.
- [redacted] COVID Community Activity. Did some cool stuff related to people facing issues from covid 19. This wasn't really related to fundraising, somewhat related my film-making/telling a story. Again not going into details, but my work got nearly 10,000 views overall. Nothing huge but not too small either! I stopped this activity in junior year though.
- Editor in Chief of Student Paper. This was free cuz my lit teacher loved me (lor) and wanted me to run the paper. The funny thing is that i got to a stem based high school and no one really cares about writing. Since we are in IB we write enuf so very small paper group. I did raise the paper from a writing team of 1 -> 20 people, redesigned the site, brought more monthly articles and stuff. P cool, related to my focus on scientific communication.
- Filmaking Projects and Clubs. Directed and acted in a short film in underclassman years, won a few regional awards, was lead filmmaker for this thing along with one other person (who got into nyu tisch! Ws for him). Director of a large full length film that is still in production, leader of the school club. Also cowriter and cocinematographer. Was sooo fun. I've always wanted to study film, so applying as a film major to STANFORD was a dream come true!!!
- Community Ambassador for INTL NPO. This was what was featured at hosa. Nothing huge but was integral to forming my intellectual identity, featured in personal statement.
- Shadowing. Was for BS/MDs. Literally didn't matter at all for Stanford trust lol.
Letters of Recommendation
- First Author published in the specific journal as mentioned in #1
- Accepted to present my research at [international conference name]
- International British Biology Olympiad Bronze.
- State Wins in HOSA
- Regional wins in Film
Letter #1: 11/10
Imma be real, this teacher was the goat and was essentially my friend in high school. He wrote a huge rec originally and had to cut it down. Truly believed Stanford was the best fit for me. Really supported me throughout everything.
Letter #2: 8/10
Prob slightly less personal than the #1, but nonetheless amazing. Truly believed I was the best student the school had, and that I was 'on another level'.
Letter #3: 11/10
Prof rec was insane. Said I was equiv to grad student. Was insane, I can't be more thankful. Interviews
Decisions (indicate ED/EA/REA/SCEA/RD) Acceptances:
- took an L, no interview avail for stanford
- Harvard interview was the best interview I could have asked for, went perfectly.
- Duke interview was alr, I had an older interviewer so it wasn’t as much of a vibe as harvard.
- Arizona State University (Rolling, OOS) ~ 88%
- University of Pittsburg (Rolling, In State) ~ 66.7%
- Penn State University (Rolling, In State) ~ 51%
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (EA, OOS) ~ 8%
- Stevens Institute of Technology (RD) ~ 53%
- Fordham University (RD) ~ 58.3%
- Drexel University (RD) ~ 82.6%
- University of Rochester ~ 40.5%
- Stanford University (REA) ~ 3.6% (Committed!!!)
- University of Michigan (EA, Deferred -> Withdrew)
- Case Western Reserve University (RD, Waitlistd -> Withdrew)
- Harvard University (RD)
- Brown University (RD)
- Duke University (RD)
I was the second ever person to be accepted to Stanford from my school (one person got in 2015). GPA is definitely important, but it's not the end all be all. Honestly, during sophomore year, if I saw this profile on collegeresults I would be a little overwhelmed. It def doesnt happen over night, it happens piece my piece. You gotta trust that it'll work out in the end if you put in the effort. I never imagined I would get into a top school, let alone STANFORD. Now that RD has come around, I obviously had some bumps in the road. Looking back, my application was PERFECT for Stanford. I spent so long on the essays and everything fit really nicely. For my other reaches, the essays were more rushed because I was burnt out. It’s hard to predict what’ll happen. Now that college apps has concluded, be sure to remember the people that got you through all of this. For me, this was my family (my mom, dad and my brother). They made so many sacrifices so I could thrive in high school. My mom was there every time I submitted an application. She looked over all my essays. She raised me to become the person I am. My 11th grade bio teacher who wrote my rec, and my 10th-grade biology teacher were there to support me through everything. They made high school worth it. My professor took on a random high schooler and trusted him with real work. I only achieved as much as I did in research because of his faith in me.
To everyone who was by my side, thank you!! I’m excited to begin the next steps of my journey on the farm :)
submitted by Excellent_Bison8048
to collegeresults [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 00:29 ReverseKid on a post with someone protesting abortion
2023.04.01 00:29 childsplqy how can i make them stop ignoring me?
hi. i’m kenzie. for this post tw for anxiety, guilt complex, depression, lbgt and other mental shit.
so at school there are these girls. two of them. used to be best friends with one, then dated her for a while but she said that she was straight. we will call her girl one and other girl 2. but i feel like she is lying.
she said that. then ignored me for 3 months. she became best friends with another girl (girl2) and she started not talking. i get ignored a lot, but it felt different for some reason.
my best friend got moved to other classes and now i barley see him. i miss him a lot. so now i have nobody to talk to at school. at free time, i read and listen to music. i like reading, a lot actually, but i wish i had someone to talk to.
i had a fight with the girls a few weeks ago, because i was with one of my long distance friends that moved. haven’t seen her in a while. so we called girl 2 and used a ghostface voice changer an apparently got really scared somehow, and they got mad. i’ll just tell you everything they said in short:
girl 1: bro actually stop ik it’s u and [girl i had sleepover with]. girl 2 didn’t know who it was and actually got scared. i am just trying to have a fun time with my friends and you had to ruin everything.
me: i texted girl 2 sorry and i didn’t mean to make her mad, i didn’t mean to start drama im sorry.
(now texting girl 2, saying i didn’t mean to.)
then they just go on saying they care about me and i’m their best friends and they love me and they don’t want me to leave the school and basketball team (i had said i was asking if i could move schools.) then they just start defending this one girl somehow after i called her a bitch. she literally made fun of my dad being in jail, how i look and act and how stupid i am. then somehow we make up after telling them i had guilt complex, now they forgive me. then they hung out with me for like a few days at school, not that. much but whatever. just some little interactions.
now, she is inviting me to a sleepover which i accepted, and it’s tomorrow. but i already know they will just ignore me at school right after .
so my question is, why do they have fun and include me at sleepovers but forget i exist at school?
submitted by childsplqy
to helpme [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 00:29 DryClothes2894 considering getting an HD60X but I have a 270hz 1440p monitor
So I've been using OBS teleport for my dual pc setup for a while but I want to use a capture card to eliminate the high cpu usage that teleport can have, cause I'm already CPU bound in most games with my 5900x and RTX 4080.
I have a 1440p monitor that is 270hz so I wouldn't be able to pass thru, and would need to run displayport to the monitor and hdmi to the capture card.
Anybody have experience with situations like this and advice for the best way to avoid the Windows mixed refresh rates stuttering issues, Should I do
1440p270 game monitor, elgato at 1440p60 1440p240 game monitor, elgato at 1440p60 1440p240 game monitor, elgato at 1440p120 as the "passthru" resolution 1440p240 game monitor, elgato at 1080p240, again as the passthru resolution
The last one is least ideal, as I want to record native 1440p so that I can get the vp9 codec on youtube and not the crappy one they give for 1080p videos
Thanks in advance for any tips or knowledge from experience and whatnot
submitted by DryClothes2894
to elgato [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 00:29 jage9 Fish Fry?
I realize this is a bit late in the season, but what are the best in Kalamazoo? It looks like St. Joseph Church on Lake St is from 5-7 and will still be available on April 7.
submitted by jage9
to kzoo [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 00:29 LectureOk4354 Anyone have thoughts on this situation?
2023.04.01 00:29 01tor Best 69 and Fuck Ever On A Cam Show
2023.04.01 00:29 throwRAwhatisthis Forehead wrinkles
Yo I’ve seen the posts and comments about tret working on your forehead wrinkles…am I the only one not seeing improvement on tret? I’ve been on 0.5% for about a year. And the wrinkles are worse lol.
Does anyone have experience with dysport vs Botox or an opinion on which one is best for avoiding the eyebrow droop? My eyebrows are so low they’d touching my eyeballs if they go any lower.
submitted by throwRAwhatisthis
to 30PlusSkinCare [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 00:29 AutoModerator Stirling Cooper - Sexual Escalataion Course (here)
If you want Stirling Cooper - Sexual Dominance Escalation Course contact us at (+) 447593882116 (Telegram/WhatsApp).
Stirling Cooper - Sexual Dominance Escalation Course is available.
Stirling Cooper - Sexual Dominance Escalation Course is one of the best courses that will teach you how to improve your love life like nothing before, led by the famous adult movie star Stirling Cooper.
To get Stirling Cooper - Sexual Dominance Escalation Course contact me on: Whatsapp/Telegram: (+) 447593882116 Reddit DM to u/RequestCourseAccess Email: silverlakestore[@]yandex.com (remove the brackets)
submitted by AutoModerator
to StirlingCourseplace [link] [comments]
2023.04.01 00:29 worthflash Fresh And Fit - DMS On Demand (The Course)
Chat + 44 759 388 0762 (Telegram/WhatsApp) to get Fresh & Fit - DMs On Demand Course
I have Fresh & Fit - DMs On Demand Course.
Fresh & Fit - DMs On Demand Course is one of the best courses that will teach you all the secrets of effective and modern online dating (including Instagram).
The lessons you will learn in Fresh & Fit - DMs On Demand Course are unique and cannot be learned anywhere else.
If you are interested in getting Fresh & Fit - DMs On Demand Course contact me by:
Reddit Direct Message
Email: silverlakestore[@]yandex.com (remove the brackets)
Telegram/WhatsApp: + 44 759 388 0762 (@silverlakestoreproducts)
submitted by worthflash
to TheFreshAndFit [link] [comments]