Cool math cat in japan
2009.09.25 03:22 shibuya246 Tokyo
For all things in and around Tokyo for residents.
2008.03.24 02:19 Computer Science: Theory and Application
Computer Science Theory and Application. We share and discuss any content that computer scientists find interesting. People from all walks of life welcome, including hackers, hobbyists, professionals, and academics.
2015.05.06 02:27 DJ_Hamster DBZ: Dokkan Battle
Everything Dokkan Battle! This subreddit is for both the Japanese and Global pulls (no). Information, guides, tips, news, fan art, questions and everything else Dokkan Battle related.
2023.06.09 23:35 bri_animation Spider-uk vs spider-punk
submitted by bri_animation to Spiderman [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 23:35 Userguy99 [WTS] Atom, Microtech Hera S/E, Spyderco Dragonfly, Customized Bugout, Small Sebenza Bundle
Well the transmission on my wife's car finally took the final dive, and we really need to get together a down payment for a car. Not currently looking to trade. Thanks for looking. https://imgur.com/a/AxOT9w2
TRM Atom w/ textured Ti Scales
: This knife is brand new and never used. Just picked it up at blade show directly from TRM, and it has not been used or carried. Unfortunately it's gotta go. Absolutely pristine condition, excellent centering, great action and fit as you can expect from TRM. Asking $380
Benchmade bugout S90v w/ Rockscale critter titanium scales
, and aftermarket standoffs to match the scales: This one is also in uncarried and unused condition. It will come in a regular standard bugout box. Asking $270
Customized Spyderco Drangonfly 2:
Acid washed K390 blade, heat colored hardware, custom scale dye w/ purple/blue fade. In excellent condition. Some side to side blade play that I can't seem to resolve with pivot tightening, otherwise in excellent condition. Really cool little knife. Asking $90
Microtech Hera Merlot w/ Single edge drop point:
In excellent condition. Used and carried very lightly, only a few times. Some minor scratches on the clip, otherwise in perfect condition. Blade is pristine. Asking $300
Small Sebenza 21 Bundle:
This is one of the 3 knives I told myself I would absolutely never sell, because it is one of my perfect knives. As such it has been a user. It has been used, but never abused. Comes with 2 separate blade (one drop point, and one insingo), both in s35vn steel. Each blade comes with it's own pivot bushing and washers, so each blade fits the knife absolutely perfectly. You can interchange blades at your discretion, depending on how you're feeling that day. Currently has an MXG deep carry clip installed, but the original clip is included. Also has a full length aluminum geared backspacer that I absolutely love. If this one doesn't sell, I can't say I'll be disappointed. Asking $490
submitted by Userguy99
to Knife_Swap [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 23:34 Kronos457 Kirby is in the Top 10 Selling Light Novel 2023 Mid Year in Japan
2023.06.09 23:34 Vulcann111 [H] 300+ Games [W] Steam Marketable Items (Cases, Gems, Keys, Skins, Trading Cards etc) and Wishlist
submitted by Vulcann111
to GameTrade [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 23:34 TrickAccomplished200 Is this a good pc ?
I just got a pc from Dell for $1,319
I wanted it to learn windows 11 for tech support. Gaming and video editing. Vfx
Xps desktop 8950 Advanced cpu air cooling The case 12th gen i7- 12700k processor 16gb ddr5 512gb ssd + 2tb hdd Dvd drive Nvidia geforce rtx 3050 8gb gddr6 Wifi Bluetooth card Windows 11 home Mouse Keyboard
Do you think its worth the money ? I have been seeing the results in games on YouTube and I was thinking of returning it for a ps5 + a pc for like 500 - 800 dollars.
Let me know, I haven't opened it and may return it if its not worth the price.
submitted by TrickAccomplished200
to pcmasterrace [link] [comments]
Browse through and maybe add your own prompts in there! How's the community currently letting people know about their crafty prompts?
submitted by DotFileEnthusiast
2023.06.09 23:33 Enali (Spoilers Extended) And Out Come the Wolves...
“Now this is the Law of the Jungle -- as old and as true as the sky; And the Wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the Wolf that shall break it must die. As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk the Law runneth forward and back -- For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.”
Will the Stark direwolves face off against the Bolton hounds as the white winds blow across the frozen wilds in the Battle of Ice? Towards the leadup to Game of Thrones' Battle of Bastards episode GRRM left this tantalizing glimpse for its showrunners:
[N.B. A note for future reference. A season or two down the line Ramsay’s pack of wolfhounds are going to be sent against the Stark direwolves, so we should build up the dogs as much as possible in this and subsequent episodes.]
And it feels like there's a sense of certainty in the note that clues us to the future of his work, but how could
it even work in the books? The march on Winterfell so far is a fair bit different than its show counterpart (assuming that's what it is), and the direwolves are spread all across the map, seemingly content to be where they are. But with Boltons on a collision course with Stannis, and the food running sparse, it sets a short time window for this encounter to manifest, assuming of course, that the Boltons are defeated in the fight. Which perhaps teasingly takes form in a village in the middle of the giant primordial forest called the Wolfswood.
"The wolfswood," Benjen Stark called it, and indeed their nights came alive with the howls of distant packs, and some not so distant. Jon Snow's albino direwolf pricked up his ears at the nightly howling, but never raised his own voice in reply. There was something very unsettling about that animal, Tyrion thought.
Given Stannis' confirmed role in the burning of Shireen, and Dany's HotU vision of the blue eyed king casting no shadow, (as well as the fan favorite Night Lamp theory) it seems like a safe guess he will survive the first bout at least.
Despite the limitations of time and distance several clues surrounding the training of Ramsay's hounds in the books seem to suggest similar buildup:
"He's trained 'em to kill wolves as well," Ben Bones had confided. Reek said nothing. He knew which wolves the girls were meant to kill, but he had no wish to watch the girls fighting over his severed toe.
"Stark's little wolflings are dead," said Ramsay, sloshing some more ale into his cup, "and they'll stay dead. Let them show their ugly faces, and my girls will rip those wolves of theirs to pieces. The sooner they turn up, the sooner I kill them again."
and this quote not directly referencing Ramsay's hounds but seemingly related (credit to LChris24's post
or I would have missed this one):
The rest of the dogs were close behind, the hounds sniffing and barking, a pair of monstrous mastiffs bringing up the rear. Their size and ferocity might make the difference against a cornered direwolf.
I think there is a solid amount of buildup to the possibility of these two forces coming together, claw and gnashing fang.
The Call of the Wild
*“The Wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept.” * (Jack London)
Of the four remaining direwolves in the series though their positions are spread far from Winterfell, so the logistics of having the come together will be important for this to work. Summer
- we last leave Bran's direwolf at the cave of the last greenseer, at the giant weirwood who's roots lead to Westeros' underworld. The drifts have grown so strong that the entrance to the cavern has become snowed over - something Summer must dig through each night to join his pack and hunt while the restless dead wander outside (and living prey remain scarce), before retreating to the cave during the day to to get good-boy head pats from Meera sitting with Bran near the fire. Bran's connection to Summer remains, though his identity seems to be becoming more and more split between his various forms, sometimes as Summer, others as a raven learning to fly or in the roots of the tree traversing time and space. Summer has been able to take control of One Eye's small pack (who is being warged into by Varamyr) after their skirmish and they were even able to take out an undead snow bear together. So what could get Summer moving south? Will Bran read the fates in the tree and send him out? Will something happen to Bran at the tree that sets this event in motion? Summer may not be the largest of the direwolves, though he is often perceived as the smartest and most perceptive. Shaggydog
- Rickon's black direwolf with the eyes of green wildfire is the most savage of the pack, despite his size, and Rickon himself seems to becoming more and more in tune with his wolf each passing day. A strengthening connection Jon seemed to experience as well after reuniting with Ghost leading up to the mutiny. Rickon also seems to have a connection to prophecy similar to Bran, awaiting their father in the Crypts of Winterfell... though unlike Bran he seems to have more a natural comfort in darkness and with death. Shaggydog is in Skagos, last seen in one of Jon's wolf dreams tearing off the flesh of an enormous goat/[unicorn] in a wild rain washing the blood where his prey's horn raked him. In the early drafts of AFFC (thanks to gsteff's research) we actually see that the direwolf was sharing the kill 'with his other half' though that part was removed leaving Rickon's fate more uncertain. How does he get back? That part seems clear at least, Davos is currently en route to try to retrieve the boy and bring him for Wyman Manderly to setup as an heir to Winterfell, though there are plenty of ominous signs on the voyage (the barren seal rock, Davos' missing fingerbones, and per Bran Rickon telling him no will ever come back to Winterfell). Nymeria
- Arya's wolfie is leading a very successful life since she was let go near the Trident to protect her from Cersei's wrath, a spot she hasn't strayed too far from given the abundance of prey compared to the frigid north. Nymeria has gathered an enormous following of wolves that haunts the Riverlands and the Kingsroad. ("She says there's this great pack, hundreds of them, mankillers. The one that leads them is a she-wolf, a bitch from the seventh hell.") Under Nymeria's leadership her grey cousins have "lost all fear of men" ransacking baggage trains, killing armed sentries near Riverrun, and even tearing apart a group of Brave Companions, so that its remarked that they are not wolves at all but "demons in the skins of wolves, sent to chastise us for our sins." Nymeria seems to represent the one part of Arya that she can't shake even as she convinces herself that she is no one, or that she is a cat now wandering Braavos. At night the dreams return tethering her to her roots. In Mercy's Winds excerpt we see a last glimpse of Nymeria, running through dark pine forests hard on the scent of prey, and with a howling in her heart, the full moon overhead as the tree (perhaps Bran or Bloodraven) watches her run. Is she still in the Riverlands (if so will she play a part in the events around Lady Stoneheart) or has she finally started to head home? I'd hate for her to be left out of the reunion as... "When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives. " Ghost
- And of course Jon's direwolf, Ghost, his silent white shadow. Ghost is left at Castle Black while the mutiny occurs, and it seems likely, that with Jon's last words they are now together in one form. This would also fit Melisandre vision "Now he was a man, now a wolf, now a man again." Jon has also thought in the past if some part of his brothers remained in their wolves when they died. But Ghost was left locked up in the Lord Commander's Tower to prevent an incident with the skinchanger Borroq or his giant boar who the wolf distrusts. Will the mutineers go after Ghost now that Jon has been slain? If so he may need to fight his way out once they open the doors.... or, perhaps, Melisandre might let him go herself. Ghost and her have a pretty uncanny connection with their blazing red eyes (though Jon thinks the red of Ghost's eyes is more of the Old Gods), and Ghost even hesitates to leave her side to go back to Jon when called ("Warmth calls to warmth, Jon Snow"). According to Melisandre there is power in him and the beast which Jon Snow has been resisting and is yet to use... She also mentions Lord Snow would have need of her beyond the Wall ("He does not know it yet, but soon..."). Very mysterious....
But one thing seems clearer, if Ghost is to head south, he already has good cause to. One of Jon's last convictions before his death was to march south to Winterfell try to save his sister after incited by the pink letter. If his soul has carried over to the wolf perhaps that conviction may still remain....
There may or may not even be one subtle additional hint that Summer and Shaggydog could be in Winterfell soon worth discussing. In the finale chapter of A Clash of Kings Bran has one of the more prominent wolf dreams in the series while hiding in the crypts. In it he sees Winterfell burned and everyone there killled, and we are meant to believe that this was the view of what was happening right outside, as the Bolton forces sacked it. But while what he sees seems to match up, some elements of the dream remain questionable - among them the "great winged snake whose roar was a river of flame." (a pretty reasonable depiction of a dragon that might occur from a wolf's pov). Though the interpretation differs amongst readers - Some believe its just GRRM taking visual liberties with the smoke and fire... though wolves recognized real smoke and fire just before that and wolf povs are fairly unpoetic with their descriptions. Some also think it it may have been a way to describe the red comet, but the figure soon disappears from view which could be strange, unless its just meant to be obscured. Or was it a real dragon? It might have been one of the rumored offspring of Vermax born near the hot springs, sneaking in during the carnage. Osha does mention that they "made noise enough to wake a dragon." But perhaps one other interpretation is that Bran was dreaming green, seeing prophecy instead of present. Because Winterfell has been partially rebuilt by the Boltons and Freys during their occupation, we may see Winterfell burned once more. If Stannis takes the city, he may just start a new fire to wake dragons from stone, one that may escape his control.
The Cry of the Blood Moon
There is one really interesting way I think the direwolves might be finally called together. There's been a lot said about how quiet Ghost throughout the books.... only Jon seems to hear him, perhaps telepathically, calling to him at the beginning when no one else could. But with Jon now inhabiting Ghost, could the direwolf gain his voice at last?
Ghost sat on his haunches watching, silent as ever. Will he howl for me when I'm dead, as Bran's wolf howled when he fell? Jon wondered. Will Shaggydog howl, far off in Winterfell, and Grey Wind and Nymeria, wherever they might be?
Ghost is drawn to the hills and the high places looking up at the stars, and while he starts off the smallest of the litter he soon grows to be the largest of the direwolves, perhaps foreshadowing his strength and leadership. Maybe its fitting then that it would be Ghost that calls them home to be a pack again with the boy's death.
Do they miss their brothers and sisters too? Bran wondered. Are they calling to Grey Wind and Ghost, to Nymeria and Lady's Shade? Do they want them to come home and be a pack together?
And if so would it be a physical blood curdling howl or a telepathic one?
There was ice underfoot, and broken stones just waiting to turn an ankle, and the wind was howling fiercely. It sounds like a wolf, thought Sansa. A ghost wolf, big as mountains.
~Thank you for Reading!~
submitted by Enali
to asoiaf [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 23:33 Armageddonis Witcher Gears lineup as of "Broken Flowers" quest.
I've spent most of my time in this New Game+ save lately in search of every witcher gear set in TW3. As of now i've got every set apart from Manticore and Viper gear sets (due to how "far" i'm in the story - still looking for Jaskier), all upgraded up to what level i can use (55 currently [waiting to get to Kaer Mohren for the Wolven Set upgrades].
As of now i really like the Griffon Set - Thanks to perks mod i was able to increase the number of ability slots a little, so i can fit most of the needed abilities in the build. Even though i went for alchemy mostly, with 4 active signs abilities i get up to 330%+ sign power, with Aard being able to hit enemies for 2K+ damage sometimes. I feel like it does limit my Swords Damage though (with Euforia i'm able to Reach 4k+ damage with swords). Which, depending on how i wan't to go about the fight, might be a bit underwhelming.
Cat gear is of course the best in Sword damage regards (5.5K for sword damage and 240%+ for sign damage) but as someone that preffers a more of a Spell sword type of play, it feels a bit underperforming with mobile enemies (Griffon Set extending the Yrden range and sign power inside of it sure is great).
Bear Gear feels great all around, especially against Big, hard hitting enemies i think, with 4.5K+ sword damage and 220%+ sign power, it's passibe effect seems kinda sucky, if you're not putting every avaliable sign point into Quen sign.
Forgotten Wolf Set quickly falls short of the rest, especially before you reach Kaer Morhen to search for the upgrades (as with the normal Wolven Set). It's passive however, in tandem with the last of the abilities in the Aard line, makes it hit like a mule - it takes 2 aards to kill most common enemies at DM difficulty with scaling up enabled.
So that was my lineup and a bit of an opinion for TW3 Witcher Sets that nobody asked for.
submitted by Armageddonis
to Witcher3 [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 23:33 Emsie-Memsie 31[F4R] - I’m shy and sometimes socially awkward! Would love to try and make some friends anyway!
I’m 31F and located in the Indiana/Kentucky area but willing to make friends from all over!
I’m pretty shy, kinda awkward and never had many friends growing up due to several factors. It’s unfortunately extended into my adult life as well. Lol I’d really like the chance to change this, to be honest.
I am also unemployed and have a bit of too much time on my hands! Haha. I would like to get into some new hobbies but here are some things I enjoy or have enjoyed in the past!
Dungeons and Dragons! (I’ve never seen CR, I know, the shame!) MtG, (former player, sadly needed to sell my stuff but I loved commandeEDH.) Animals (especially cats! I can share cat pics all day!) Music, (literally most genres from Rammstein to Boys 2 Men. Lol) I also have been enjoying getting into exercise. (I have weight to lose and have lost 20lbs so far during the Spring.) I enjoy walking a lot and light yoga. Writing, reading, (Stephen King right now.) Playing video games. Currently enjoy casual stuff on Xbox and Switch, nothing too competitive or sweaty really. - (If this interests you, let me know! Would love a gamerpal! I have gamepass!)
So, that’s all I’ll say for now! If you’re interested in friendship, please let me know. I can articulate myself well and hold a conversation decently, I value those who can do the same.
Feel free to reach out to me whenever. This post is available as long as it’s up!
submitted by Emsie-Memsie
to R4R30Plus [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 23:33 charlienovember8 Mr. Princess - Cool Beans In The Shadows
2023.06.09 23:32 charlienovember8 Mr. Princess - Cool Beans In The Shadows
2023.06.09 23:32 -softbabeyanxious- Where to buy Nokumori pencils?
| || |
I bought this nokumori pencil a pew years ago from Daiso Japan, but since then, the store had closed down in my city and I can't seem to find this brand online. I absolutely love the way it writes but the condition of it is really starting to go downhill and I'd hate to have to find a different brand. Anyone know where I can get them online? submitted by -softbabeyanxious- to mechanicalpencils [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 23:32 Jaedonl Is my cat okay ?
So for context, my cat is 7yo. I live in France and she is Sterilized (idk how to say this correctly I am sorry, she can’t have babies that’s what I mean) and she is a female.
She was a very lovely and kind cat, but recently she started to mess around all the time. I guessed that she may be bored or feel lonely ?
Bc of health issues I have I’ve been less playing with her recently, but she goes outside a lot so I thought it would be enough for her, maybe it’s not ?
I also have the hypothesis that’s she is just copying my little sister who is actually being a teenager, she really love to copy us a lot
submitted by Jaedonl
to CatAdvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 23:32 charlienovember8 Mr. Princess - Cool Beans In The Shadows
2023.06.09 23:32 Savvy_treez [21M] Looking for my soulmate [Relationship]
My names Mason and in 21 from michigan. I'm very sweet, affectionate, loyal, and supportive. I'm looking for my other half. I'm a hopeless romantic. If you're into cheesy romantic stuff I'm your guy! Hehe
More about me.
I like games, i stream them sometimes. I like animals, cats and dogs. And nature. I love going to faires/carnivals whenever i can. Ummm idk what else to put so message me, I prefer 18-25 and just be serious and kind. I'm a very nice person.
I have so much love to give and no one to give it to.
submitted by Savvy_treez
to ForeverAloneDating [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 23:32 Rafael_ata First trip on PE (2g) Amazing experience with friends
I bought 5g of Penis Envy some time ago and saved it for a moment when I felt I should use it, finally the day came when me and two friends got together to be tripping at night. Knowing that the potency of PE should not be underestimated i decided to start with 2g.
30 min in, it started to hit, i felt much more physical effects than in other strains, like I was always being touched in the back and neck, not in a bad way, just different, as for the visuals they were also much stronger, felt like 5+, of all the times i trip i never had closed eyes visuals, more like mental visualizations of complex geometrical forms, but this time it was different, at the peak of the effect I closed my eyes and started to trip in the emptiness of my eyelid like I was entering a black hole, same with my cat, looking close at his fur felt like I was zooming into an empty void. Listening to The Dark Side of the Moon felt amazing too, mindblowing to say the least.
The downfall of the effect is my favorite part, it seems that expressing our feelings becomes extremely easy, we had of lot of deep conversations, talking about our past and present, our problems and how we could improve, advising each other (everyone should do this, really) After about 10 hours I still felt the effects slightly and that's very crazy lmao, it was an incredible experience and I would definitely do it again, the only negative part i'd say is the extreme difficulty to eat literally in these strong trips, I don't know how to explain it but it's like being hungry but without the desire to eat, yeah it's weird but anyway that's it for my trip report!
submitted by Rafael_ata
to shrooms [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 23:32 BrobaFett Math-hammer: Tyranid anti-vehicle options
Cross posting from the other warhammer community for my fellow Bugs!
But here is a spreadsheet I put together detailing a few weapon profiles against vehicles as well as some statistics for when you take the Hyper-Aggression adaptation.
Just a few take-aways from my estimation:
- Obviously, I don't have any per-point statistics to offer, yet, but that's easy enough to calculate when points drop. Right now we are looking at raw effectiveness and not efficiency (effectiveness/points)
- T10 is the breaking point for a lot of weapons in our Codex. We have a fair amount of S8/S9 weaponry.
- We have very few ranged choices to reliably deal with T10 or tougher vehicles
- Zoanthropes and Hive Guard are fairly similar in profiles and wounds at 24''. I think Zoanthropes are slightly more effective units overall due to the 6++ aura. In spite of the 4++ on the Zoanthrope, the lower AP across the board makes Hive Guard feel just slightly more durable in general (with Zoanthropes being much more durable against heavy weaponry)
- The TFex looks like it's going to have a reliable place if 10th ends up being vehicle-heavy. T12, 2+ Sv, 16 wounds and a -1 damage resiliency hopefully will allow it to do some work on enemy tanks. That being said, expect two rounds of shooting to kill a dread or repulsor and three rounds to reliably kill land raiders. Looking at 3-4 rounds of shooting from a single fex to kill a baneblade or knight. Oof.
- Genestealers+Broodlord+adaptation is surprisingly killy against vehicles. Big IF to getting them past screens, but some real wound potential with a large group lead by broodie, especially against tougher vehicles with the re-rolling.
- Hormigaunts also do some surprising damage if you can get a large enough group. With the lethal-hits adaptation, they really can toss 7-9 wounds towards even very high toughness tanks. Not sure what the points investment for 20 of these little guys will be.
- If you must shoot at a vehicle with Termagants, the spinefists actually edge out the other choices (all points being equal)
- Warriors should probably not be used against armor.
- Sadly, the very cool looking Exocrine appears poorly suited for anti-armor at S8
- Haurspex continues to be a star, inflicting an average 8 wounds per round against a land-raider. Really interesting!
- Walking melee hive tyrants do a little bit more damage compared to Swarmlord (At the cost of Swarmie's very neat ability to upset non-Aeldari every time they force you to pay extra CP for precious re-rolls)
- OOE leading two Carnifex (even with WS 4+) with crushing claws has the potential to dish out a crazy amount of damage. Under perfect conditions, you reliably kill: 1.875 Repulsors, 1.48 Land Raiders, 1 Canis Rex Knight equivalent, and 21 wounds against a Baneblade (well within confidence intervals that you might outright kill it). Probably the single strongest anti-tank option. Unfortunately, getting them into combat will be difficult (they'll almost certainly be target #1)
Obviously, I just kind of winged this. My math might be off here. Feel free to point out any errors in my calculations that you notice, especially if they tangibly affect the outcomes here. I hope the formatting is somewhat legible.
submitted by BrobaFett
to Tyranids [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 23:32 Mediumglassofwater_ AITA: Friend yelled at me for getting a cat
My friend (F 24) was a recent roommate and moved out of state to pursue a job. She was allergic to cats. I had always had pets growing up and wanted to have one again. We had some outdoor cats that I often fed and always liked to pet. I never let them in while my roommate lived here. The week she left I let one in and the cat was so happy. I had to help him out. I gave him a bath, got him fixed and he is now a very pampered prince living mostly inside with me. She was going to come back in two weeks to pick up the last bit of her things, but I promised myself that I would clean up before she came and vacuum as much cat hair as possible (not that he sheds that much). I did not tell her I was getting the cat, I had an incredible two weeks with the cat. Before she came back, I gave the cat to a friend to watch over so there wouldn’t be extra dander in the apartment. Mind you I kept my roommates door closed so the cat would not go in. She comes back and if you’ve ever had a cat, you know there’s always a slight smell and slight dander. She immediately starts asking questions as her eyes get puffy. I told her I got a cat, but it has not gone in her room and I tried to vacuum as much as possible, and I even got her allergy meds. She did not have a bed, So she was expecting to sleep on the couch. The cat had been laying on the couch the past two weeks. I got her an air mattress and put it in her room though. We went on the porch so she could breathe a little bit better. She then proceeded to yell at me of how selfish I was, and how inconsiderate I was. I told her she had moved, and I was doing her a favor by letting her store stuff at my place. She stayed one night and then left when she was supposed to stay two night. We haven’t talked in five days which is rare for us.
submitted by Mediumglassofwater_
to AmItheAsshole [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 23:32 mayushii-ku why does my laptop charger keep breaking?
okay so my laptop charger has been keep on breaking for months the current higest the charger had survived/hadnt break was only for 5 weeks. and no more after that it literally keeps breaking and idk what to do, no i dont think its bc the laptop charger is too hot, i have an electric fan to keep both of my laptop and charger cool, ive been trying everything i can to not break the charger, but it literally has been going on breaking, and i keep on buying new ones ive bought 6 chargers in total for the past few months.
and no i dont wrap the charper tighecloser to each other for it to be broken, i just honestly dont know what to do its been happening for months, and no the laptop is not too hot while using it neither does the charger, i genuinely dont know what to do, so can anyone help me? or probably some tips
submitted by mayushii-ku
to Laptop [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 23:31 Mechinova YSK A while ago I shared the amazing and simple powerhouse that is nutritional yeast, but if you like garlic and it's properties, behold it's ultra superpower form you may not be aware of fully!
So a while back as stated, shared what nutritional yeast is, and how it can easily and effectively supplement your B vitamin needs, among many other needs, all in powder form, there to sprinkle on your food whenever, it tastes like cheese and it's quite flavorful.
Well, I got another thing to share and show some of you. Is it a supplement? In a sense, once again, it kinda sorta is. It's a string of cloves just as you'd find with regular garlic! Only, there's something different about this, with it being turned black through fermentation, not only has it become stronger and more advanced in many ways, not only is it a bite sized treat that can be used in food or as a stand alone, but it really is just all of that. This little morsel you can eat a couple to a few of, or hey, more, like me, and gain all the amazing benefits of a freshly peeled clove of garlic, only, it is magnificently better, and once again, TASTY!
A while back I tried this for the first time, I love garlic, on everything and anything garlic mostly goes on, but black garlic isn't just for those who love it, it could also be for those who may be indifferent, or maybe even dislike it. After reading all the descriptions of how it tastes, me personally can only describe it as a texture and even taste of a sweet raisen, with a hint of chocolate, and fine very mild tame aftertaste of garlic. You can eat these pretty easily without thought.
Imagine all the healthy benefits of garlic, but you skip the steps of prepping, and increase the consumption of said garlic per sitting, and ingest it easier. Let's read some highlights of this wonderful supplemental chewable, regarding facts and actual studies.
-"Garlic contains calcium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, iron, and vitamin B1. Studies have shown that the fermentation process increases the amount of nutrients in garlic and makes them easier to absorb by the body."
-"One study showed fermented garlic had higher levels of riboflavin, α-tocopherol, and most amino acids, but lower levels of thiamin and ascorbic acid (vitamin C)."
-"Its polyphenol content, for example, is 9.3 times higher compared to that of fresh garlic. S-allyl-cysteine levels in black garlic increase 4.3 to 6.3-fold during processing."
-"S-allyl cysteine (SAC), an organic compound in garlic, protects against oxidative stress and inflammation. Its levels are significantly higher in black garlic compared to its fresh counterpart, as noted in the Journal of Food and Drug Analysis review. This nutrient is also found in aged garlic extract. Research suggests that it inhibits oxidative damage, a contributing factor to stroke, neurodegenerative diseases, premature aging and cardiovascular problems."
-"This functional food has been shown to induce cancer cell death, prevent metastasis and inhibit tumor growth. Furthermore, it may protect against obesity and its complications. Black garlic also benefits your brain, due to its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and neuroprotective effects. In clinical trials reported in Intechopen, it was found to improve memory performance and slow cognitive decline."
-"Black garlic may improve cardiac function by increasing plasma antioxidant levels. This spice may also protect against diabetes, a major risk factor for heart disease and stroke. Compared to fresh garlic, black garlic is about five times higher in polyphenols. As a result, it's more effective at protecting your heart from free radical damage."
-"Also notable to point out regarding black garlic benefits and heart health is that black garlic, in particular MORE than non fermented garlic, has been shown to help reduce the concentration of blood urea nitrogen (BUN), When BUN is high, it signals to your body to produce the hormone vasopressin, which can increase your blood pressure and cause an electrolyte imbalance. This can be very dangerous to individuals that have a weak heart and can cause heart failure."
-"Black garlic may help with insulin resistance and prevent cancer, many studies support this, however, it can potentially react with medication you may be taking, and it's not some magic pill, it's just extremely good for you, this is a much simpler way to ingest more garlic in your life, it's a unique and exciting taste, it's tolerable, easier on the stomach, is bite sized, and is proven to be far more effective in most all the positive things garlic brings to the table."
This is black garlic, instructions are usually to eat 2-3 a day as is, you can totally eat more and feel it out, and you can add it on food like regular garlic, however you want it is perfect. It's great for detox, great for shielding of many important body processes, preventing disease, and it's just plain healthy, more than any garlic supplement in a capsule with one simple pathway of targeting, and more than the actual white garlic.
Once again, this could interact with medications, this is not a cure or magic pill, this is an amazing supplement to support health in several ways. Do your own due diligence on black garlic.
Thought I'd share this one with my supplement people, so here it is, there's much more to discover about it and I hope you enjoy the knowledge and use if you so try it.
submitted by Mechinova
to Supplements [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 23:31 Alegra_204 Community Update..
We've decided that to keep the sub safe for our fellow Trash Pandas, Natalia's Dumpster will be Restricted or Private overnight. (It might be a couple of days until we decide what's working best for everyone)
As far as we understand, if a Subreddit is a Restricted Community, existing members can still post and comment. New Trash Pandas will have to wait until morning. A Private Cimmunity would mean every single post or comment would have to be approved or removed by a Mod before it gets posted. Please don't make us do that, k? Be cool, k? 🤪
We do our very best to continue this Snark page so it's safe for everyone, but there are some people that can't grasp the concept of Doxxing and Safety. We do not under ANY circumstances allow doxxing or personal information. Doing so will result in an immediate ban without warning and reported to Reddit..
We are hoping this is a temporary solution and that the page can go back to being a Public Community but your safety is our most important priority. If you have ANY concerns about a post or comment, please report it. That's the fastest, most effective way of us seeing it.
Thank you so much for your patience
submitted by Alegra_204
to NataliasDumpster [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 23:31 Dili8opk Cool Anal Stepmom,Joanna Angel Johnny the Kid,Bang Bros,video link in the first pinned comment
Johnny arrives home from college to find that his step mom, Joanna Angel has a whole new look. She now has a bunch of tattoos and is blasting rock music. Later that day he accidentally walks in on her as she’s fingering her asshole. He’s shocked by this. However, she takes this opportunity to convince Johnny to fuck her in the ass. Apparently his dad doesn’t want to fuck her in the ass. It takes some convincing but eventually Johnny is down. Joanna takes her step son’s cock deep in her asshole in several different positions making her scream with pleasure until he delivers a huge load all over her."
submitted by Dili8opk
to 9oi [link] [comments]